Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone here DISLIKE sleeping?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Do you dislike sleeping?

I wish I could live on 4 hours and wake up with fully energy but I am a heavy sleeper sadly.

I just dont like it because i would rather do other things tbhnglngl

Tbh sleeping is a nice cope but I just dont like feeling so lethargic all the time.

I wish I could enjoy something as easy as sleeping, I’m almost up for two days now once again and wide awake.

Man I LOVE sleeping. Why wouldnt you wanna sleep?

yeh 7 am here and im gonna stay up for 30 hours again

I wish I could enjoy something as easy as sleeping, I’m almost up for two days now once again and wide awake.
I am constantly up for an average of 48-50 hours before my body forcing itself to sleep.

how old are you?

try vorkath
I just work the opposite way, I am the most energetic during the night. Tbh do you constantly stay up with no sleep days on end?

I am constantly up for an average of 48-50 hours before my body forcing itself to sleep.

I need to take triple the recommended about of ZQuil before I feel anything. It’s getting really bad.

I need to take triple the recommended about of ZQuil before I feel anything. It’s getting really bad.
I need to try one of those products. I am curious to how much I can sleep..

I just work the opposite way, I am the most energetic during the night. Tbh do you constantly stay up with no sleep days on end?

its not really voluntary i just try to sleep for an hour or two and cant and hate that im "wasting my time" so i jsut stay up all night

that being said on long nofap straeks i fall asleep in 5-10 mins so i just need to suffer through a few weeks of this and ill be gucci

I definitely dislike it. I'm envious of those who can sleepmaxx and cope through that. If I could get away with sleeping for 3 hours a night I would. Nothing depresses me more than going to an empty bed to sleep alone, for every night.

That and I'm a nightowl - I'm way more mentally energetic at night. Sleeping feels like I'm cutting into my most productive time.

I need to try one of those products. I am curious to how much I can sleep..

Tolerance is a bitch. Flurazapam or Tamazepam seems like the way to go tbh.

>not taking melatonin instead
I can sleep within 15 minutes once I take it.

>not taking melatonin instead
I can sleep within 15 minutes once I take it.

I tried it, it wakes me up at 2 AM and keeps me awake. Also, my tolerance from the start was at 20mg

Glad it works for you though. I’m jealous

I'm the opposite, I don't like being awake/waking up.

I sleep 2 hours and i feel full and i can sleep next night bcs i don't feel sleepy

red bull = god tier drink

I love sleeping, especially when I have nightmares

I hate thinking about what I could've been doing while I was asleep.

It depends sometimes I don't want to sleep but I sleep nevertheless. My sleep is precious

Same with me. I am also a heavy sleeper I can sleep 24h a day.

No. I like sleeping.

Sleeping doesn’t like me though.

Sleeping is usually the only part of the day I like

Today is the first time after 3 weeks that I got more than 4 hours of sleep at night. I literally feel like Superman right now. Sleep is love. Sleep is life.

I also dont like sleeping because for me its like entering a universe where everything you see is black and u dont have the control of it.

I honestly should start insomniamaxxing no lie.

I hate sleep and wish I didn't need to do it.

I actually might need to buy a monster energy today. I hate that lower class people drink it too. White trash ppls

I like sleeping. It's peaceful and relaxing.

I hate to wake up.

Evening: I don't wanna go to bed yet :feelsbadman:
Morning: I want to sleep :feelsree:

Sometimes I have a really hard time falling asleep, which I dislike, since it results in sleeping in too late, and losing time from the next day, but I'm not against sleeping itself, of course.

I wish I could sleep 4 hours and be fully refreshed

I wish I could sleep 4 hours and be fully refreshed
I believe you can actually train your body to do that. I've heard people say they've done it successfully.

Sleeping is a waste of time

I hate sleeping. I want to experience whatever I can, as much as I can.

I really tried avoiding sleep when I was wagecucking, though. When you have virtually no time to do anything you want, it's so depressing.

I always cope with sleep tbh