Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here actually knows how to get better face skin?

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
I fucking hate my face, but that is beside the point. I hate my facial skin and that is interesting, because I have hope that it can get better. But this hope is fading every day. My problems are: red skin, blackheads and large pores around nose, black circles under eyes and thats about it, but holy shit do I hate these problems. I know that its very bizzare to ask this question on this forum out of all the places, but I'm in despair. How can I fix my face skin?

Acutane
@Weed

use facial wash when u shower, followed by a exfoliating cleanser and use moisturizer when u get out of the shower

make this a routine and u should have decent skin, u can use face masks once in a while for better results

also cut down on fatty foods, they cause acne breakouts

Acutane
@Weed
Dude, I dont really have problems with acne.
use facial wash when u shower, followed by a exfoliating cleanser and use moisturizer when u get out of the shower

make this a routine and u should have decent skin, u can use face masks once in a while for better results

also cut down on fatty foods
Here is my routine: morning - cleanser with charcoal and moisturizer after, before sleep - some korean cleanser. What exactly am I doing wrong and what should I change. I'm sorry but I'm extremely autistic when it comes to not manly stuff like makeup and facial care, but I'm so obsessed with looks that I need to try and get better skin

Last edited:
Here is my routine: morning - cleanser with charcoal and moisturizer after, before sleep - some korean cleanser. What exactly am I doing wrong and what should I change. I'm sorry but I'm extremely autistic when it comes to not manly stuff like makeup and facial care, but I'm so obsessed with looks that I need to try and get better skin
sounds like u already have a good skincare routine tbh (although u could try exfoliating), the problem might just lie in ur genetics lol

Glycolic acid is your new friend friend
51hLVeM 0jL AC SL1500

I know nothing about skincare. Just ordered an exfoliator cream.

Salicylic Acid, Aragon Oil, Cocoa Butter, "Acne Vacuums", lasers, microabrasions, lower orbital rim implants, nasoflabial fold injections, face lift...

Salicylic Acid, Aragon Oil, Cocoa Butter, "Acne Vacuums", lasers, microabrasions, lower orbital rim implants, nasoflabial fold injections, face lift...
Chin and jaw implants, rhinoplasty........fuck

Chin and jaw implants, rhinoplasty........fuck
Lower orbital rim implants reduce undereye baggage and maintain a youthful lok in the eyes, nasofalbial fold injections smooth out the first to wrinkle part of your face and make you look younger.

Cleanse, tone and moisturize. I don't do that but wish I did.

I use an exfoliating face scrub everyday and my skin handles it fine. I usually moisturize like 5/6 days out of 7 - have been for the past 8 years probably. OP if you have acne, spots or dark patches than try and use bio oil, that was a god send for me.