Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone have a strong dislike for shaking hands with other males?

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
I hate any skin-to-skin contact with another male, whether it's a "friend" or a co-worker, it just makes me uncomfortable. It is a gay practice, but I have to touch these sweaty monkeys so I don't seem like an arrogant faggot. Ngl I'd rather shake hands with female co-workers, but if I tried, I'd either be slandered and fired for sexual harassment or labeled a creep and everyone would try to force me to quit by mobbing. In the worst case, I would be stabbed to death by her thug boyfriend, so I never offer my hand to a female as a precaution.

Doesn't bother me, I'm comfortable in my straight incel sexuality.

there is a huge chance that they've touched their meat before hand shaking you:feelsEhh:

I don't mind it. Its a form of respect for me because people usually ignore me.

I'd rather shake hands than hugging or kissing another male tbh

Never held a girl's held a girl's hand but expected to shake another's man's meat rubber. :feelsrope:

Yea fuck that shit. It truly is retarded.

For all I know he just got done scratching his balls in the restroom and did a quick half second wash in the sink with his hands.

The Japanese got it right although they bow too low and too much. I would prefer just a little bow and a fake smile.

I would shake hands with a male any day over a female. Men don't feel immediately repulsed by me because they can see what I'm going through and feel sorry for me. With foids it sucks because you know they're thinking "ew what the fuck is wrong with this creep?"

I love to shake hand with other normies they don´t even know that I often have rest of dried semen on my hands I am always scratching my balls ass touching dick pick nose and don´t wash hands (in video game)
based af