Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone hate there parents for having them

WhiteAryan

WhiteAryan

Greycel
I have no achievements in life, no academic achievements because I'm retarded, nor athletic because I'm not fit.
It's all my parent's fault I'm like this I am seeing people leave their parents' house at 18, and get girlfriends whereas I'm still a lonely virgin who is unemployed at 18.
I fucking hate my mom and dad for reproducing because if my mum chose a better father I would have better genetics, I hope that they fucking die a slow painful death.
I want to make my parents suffer for what they have done to me. I am considering taking my own pathetic life to spite my parents.

im the same as you. i was too insecure about being short and chubby that i didn't join any sports, and im average in all my classes. now its end of senior year and ive achieved nothing to look back on. being 18, unemployed and living with parents is normal honestly. in this economy no average 18 year old is living on their own unless u have rich parents who can nepomaxx you into a job. roping to spite your parents though might be based. ive been considering it too but just too scared. but youre not alone brocel.

Yes, they were the ones that selfishly brought me to this world and doomed me to failure and suffering.

im the same as you. i was too insecure about being short and chubby that i didn't join any sports, and im average in all my classes. now its end of senior year and ive achieved nothing to look back on. being 18, unemployed and living with parents is normal honestly. in this economy no average 18 year old is living on their own unless u have rich parents who can nepomaxx you into a job. roping to spite your parents though might be based. ive been considering it too but just too scared. but youre not alone brocel.
I just fucking hate my life man I don't even like posting on here but I have nothing to do but talk with likeminded people

I can’t hate them. They may have given me trash genetics, but they were some of the only people who ever treated me well and hung out with me. I love my mother and I loved my dad when he was still alive as well.

Yes, they were the ones that selfishly brought me to this world and doomed me to failure and suffering.
True I don't know why most people on here like their parents

I can’t hate them. They may have given me trash genetics, but they were some of the only people who ever treated me well and hung out with me. I love my mother and I loved my dad when he was still alive as well.
I still hate my mother and father I don't even care how nice they are to me I fucking hate them and want their life to be miserable, for all the problems they caused me.

I still hate my mother and father I don't even care how nice they are to me I fucking hate them and want their life to be miserable, for all the problems they caused me.
Nah bro. If they treat you well and do stuff for you, you shouldn’t hate them. Hate their shitty genetics, but don’t hate them. I could completely understand hating them if they are bad to you or constantly ignore and push you away though.

I wish i lived in the US. This way i could sue my parents for giving birth to me

Nah bro. If they treat you well and do stuff for you, you shouldn’t hate them. Hate their shitty genetics, but don’t hate them. I could completely understand hating them if they are bad to you or constantly ignore and push you away though.
No being nice for your lack of bones

Obviously. These pieces of trash abandoned me in this world with no guidance and no help and just deception and gaslighting every corner. They are untrustworthy pieces of trash I hope to be able to leave them one day and never see them again. Damn human trash. Big fucking whoops you made some food and cleaned a house a bit. I can do that shit too. Fucking retards can't make no money though can you.

My father kicked me out of the house because I slapped my stepmother.