Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone feel jealous of hot foids too? Not just chads? Im talking about 8+

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
We have to give it to certain people that they are just built different. No amount of self improvement will get you to look like them.

With that being said, im starting to feel jaelous of all hot people. Not just mans, but women especially. Imagine having the world by your hand (chads), then multiplying that for 10x? Thats a stacies world.

And if you keep it on downlow, you can have sex with any guy (or girl) you want too without the perks of being called a skank and shit. I heard pussies have like 10 fold more nerves than a guys penis. That means they feel much more pleasure in sex than men do.

No because I know I will never be with them or be like them, so I don't pay attention to them.

I have no desire to become a member of the weaker and thus, inferior gender.

Trannycels.is

Hot foids live life on tutorial mode

I heard pussies have like 10 fold more nerves than a guys penis. That means they feel much more pleasure in sex than men do.
Everything you said before this part is the WHY behind why they feel more please. A more apt term would be power. It's not this minor stuff about pussies having more nerves. Yes, maybe they have a few more nerves or some more pleasure points, but that's not really the important point here. Stacies and even their lower smv counterparts feel more pleasure because they are collecting statuses.
im starting to feel jaelous of all hot people. Not just mans,
Huh? A heterosexual male can only feel jealousy in regards to men for their looks, unless you want to take the homo path. You can feel jealous of pretty women for other things perhaps ie.- their life is on tutorial mode, etc. But as a heterosexual male, not for their appearance or their feeling of sexual pleasure.

Last edited:
I think foids are low IQ, that's y wud rather be Chad
At least I want to have the ability of thinking about deeper things in life instead of thinking about louis vetton purses

Hot women aren't attractive to me, I can see the objective beauty but I'm just not attracted to them, mostly because I've accepted that I'll never be with them.