Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else’s work wifi block this site?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
If i ever try to get on this site when my phone is connected to to the work wifi it won’t load but if i use cellular data it loads every time. Remember that even corporations hate us and want us to be complacent little wage slaves that promote feminism

If i ever try to get on this site when my phone is connected to to the work wifi it won’t load but if i use cellular data it loads every time. Remember that even corporations hate us and want us to be complacent little wage slaves that promote feminism
tbh it's better to browse this site outside of your workplace because doing it while at work could get you fired and direct more unwanted attention at incels.

tbh it's better to browse this site outside of your workplace because doing it while at work could get you fired and direct more unwanted attention at incels.
this

I never tried to open this site at my previous workplace

What if a woman sees you and beats you up

this

I never tried to open this site at my previous workplace
Workplace, in public anywhere like at stores, restaurants, libraries, on the bus or subway...you get the idea.

Browsing this site can wait until after hours when you get home.

What if a woman sees you and beats you up

just use cell data theory