Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else wish they didn’t turn out like because of what it did to your parents

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I wish I wasn’t this subhuman and at least had something my mother could be proud of. Now she’s really good to me and shows me love but I feel like she deserves more than someone like me. She’s suffered a lot through her life and I wish I wasn’t such a subhuman :fuk:. I don’t understand why my parents only had one kid and why my father didn’t take care of his health. Now my mother is left widowed with a subhuman excuse to call her son.

It’s insane how normies can have parents who had no struggles in their lives and they get through lives with no struggle either dominating in everything. They then turn out successful and become someone their parents can feel accomplished for. The least I could do is be successful at something so my mother can feel some sense of pride about me. Even if not successful at least not the worst at everything.

If you're as subhuman as you say, just degreemaxxing will probably make her proud enough. Aren't you still in HS? :ping:

Nah, when they get old and shiet i hope they become homeless braindead retards.

I could have accepted they gave me poor looks but the fact they fucked me up with poor socialization is the nail in the coffin

If you're as subhuman as you say, just degreemaxxing will probably make her proud enough. Aren't you still in HS? :ping:
I graduate in a month yea. I don’t know what degree I should go for though.
I could have accepted they gave me poor looks but the fact they fucked me up with poor socialization is the nail in the coffin
It was my autism that made me high inhib without it I would probably not be this bad.

I wish I wasn’t this subhuman and at least had something my mother could be proud of. Now she’s really good to me and shows me love but I feel like she deserves more than someone like me. She’s suffered a lot through her life and I wish I wasn’t such a subhuman :fuk:. I don’t understand why my parents only had one kid and why my father didn’t take care of his health. Now my mother is left widowed with a subhuman excuse to call her son.

It’s insane how normies can have parents who had no struggles in their lives and they get through lives with no struggle either dominating in everything. They then turn out successful and become someone their parents can feel accomplished for. The least I could do is be successful at something so my mother can feel some sense of pride about me. Even if not successful at least not the worst at everything.
Why not go out and become successful at something?

Yea im pretty sure I’m retarded or something. I’m also weak & underweight so nothing physical can be achieved either.
I’m sure your mom would want you being happy more than anything. Maybe try eating more and going to the gym, try seeing if you can get into some field that isn’t too intellectual but has good pay, and maybe find some good copes. Most importantly spend time with your mom.

I’m sure your mom would want you being happy more than anything. Maybe try eating more and going to the gym, try seeing if you can get into some field that isn’t too intellectual but has good pay, and maybe find some good copes. Most importantly spend time with your mom.
Yea I went to the gym consistently for a few months but I stopped I gotta go back again. It definitely helped me a bit but I didn’t eat enough to gain significant weight I did gain but not enough.

Yea I went to the gym consistently for a few months but I stopped I gotta go back again. It definitely helped me a bit but I didn’t eat enough to gain significant weight I did gain but not enough.
Consistency is key.

My parents actually think that everything is going well for me and that I'm actually above average. Career/education wise this may be true but they've never understood my difficulties with femoids because they're comically oblivious when it comes to that.

No.

It is amazing that I turned out as smart and competent as I did, because my parents are evil Baby Boomers.

1st of all quit being so hard on yourself it wasn't. Your fault you were born you were forced to be here against your Will you didn't consent to your own existence. Even if you are a genetic failure that is not your fault in the slightest. It's not your fault for your height your handicaps Your abilities your circumsdances we're never your choice. You can only do so much and society is mean enough to us. You don't have to hate yourself learn to love yourself so you can get revenge against the world by being everyone else's problem that's how I see it. I really want to give you advice but I'm nobody to look up to a man. I'm a loser in my own way but I still live with a lot of pride because I have nothing else. So take it from me to find something. You're good at and do that even if it's nothing special even if it's a hobby. Try to enjoy your life man. You're just gonna live once and then be forgotten forever after you die. She created you against your will and now you're here. It is her fault that and your father's that you came into existence. You should be mad at them. Not the other way around. My family constantly pulls that shit on me saying I'm a loser when I didn't ask to be here in the 1st place. That's why I don't talk to those motherfuckers. You sound like you are ashamed of yourself when you have no reason to be don't do that live with pride. 2nd of all the whole concept that everyone is normal just comes from the one eyed Jew television puts out garbage that everybody has this wonderful life even in rich families there's all kinds of problems Whether it's genetic or due to their own bad habits or stupidities and behaviors it doesn't matter. Everybody is not perfect. Some are just attractive enough to succeed in life. Whether it's their height or their attractive face they get what they want and they reproduce. And they just live their lives that still doesn't stop them from having difficulties and challenges just like everyone else however we have worse always remember that. All I'm just saying is all this family sit calm and T v's about losers? Finding? A. Girlfriend or the family life where everyone loves each other is that fiction. It doesn't exist in real life. We are just biological talking apes reproducing with each other and polluting the air. I hope you can find yourself and make peace with him your problem is serious I wish you're the best of luck. You have this concept that things should be this way when they're not. I wish things could be different every day but guess what they're not? We didn't consent to come into this existence. We are just here try to enjoy the ride while at last. You're not gonna live forever Consider looking at it this way feeling shame is just a waste of your time Do something else with that time within your self interest and the interests of the people you care about. At the end of it all it doesn't really matter you're just going to die like everyone else.

Why can't your mom be proud?

You can be strong, courageous, in a situation you can't control

Why can't your mom be proud?

You can be strong, courageous, in a situation you can't control
She shouldnt be proud of my subhuman failures. Whenever she tries boosting me over stuff I get angry because it’s retarded. It’s like equivalent to giving participation trophies you shouldn’t be praised for something just because you improve from worst to 2nd to worst.