Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else want to sadistically fuck buttholes

• Thread starter IncelWithNoLuck
  • Start date
IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
My hatred for foids has reached the level where I could never be happy having regular vanilla sex as that gives her a good feeling, I want to have hardcore pounding no condom no lube anal sex while seeing her shout in pain from it

I would rather keep my little hamlet away from the shitpipe.

I would use lube for anal, don’t want the foids anus to bleed onto my dick as I’d get HIV from that, not lubing up for her sake but rather for my sake

I WILL BRUTALLY SHOVE A BROOMSTICK UP THESE 10$ HOOKER FILTHY VILE DIRTY SEX HAVING WHORE HOOKER PROSTITUTE A WOODEN BROOMSTICK UP THEIR ASSES WITH NO LUBE FRICTION SO HARD THEIR RECTUM GETS RIPPED OFF FUCK THESE WHORES I HATE THEM SO MUCH

Yes I want to beat and rape foids in every hole until they are bleeding and passed out :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
What kind of question is this anyone who is :blackpill: should say yes :feelsping:

I WILL BRUTALLY SHOVE A BROOMSTICK UP THESE 10$ HOOKER FILTHY VILE DIRTY SEX HAVING WHORE HOOKER PROSTITUTE A WOODEN BROOMSTICK UP THEIR ASSES WITH NO LUBE FRICTION SO HARD THEIR RECTUM GETS RIPPED OFF FUCK THESE WHORES I HATE THEM SO MUCH
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

(in video game)

I would really love to shove my whole fist up her ass

Does anyone else want to sadistically fuck buttholes?​

@FamilyGuy1999 @incelerated do that to each other

lol foids will call your dick small until you mention anal :feelskek::feelskek:

toilets can't handle it well anus will prolapse if too much force is used

(In video game)