Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else tear up/cry when talking with strangers?

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
Is this a soycuck or incel trait?

I can have good convos with people, not act awkward. But usually when I mention something personal or share a common thing with a stranger, it's like I start crying. I don't know why but my eyes tear up. It's not even anything personal or a sad thing that is being said, but tears come to my eye. I was speaking with this old man today, trying to sell him something, I mention 'Yeah the election didn't go well up in X (my hometown)', he replies 'oh I'm from X as well, young lad' - then I literally start crying.

It may be anxiety - yet I work in a public role and don't feel threatened by 'strangers', why do I only get this when talking to someone about something that's deep or personal. I can act smooth and cool af when talking about casual/normie things, but when it's something with that is impassioned and stirring, that involves me or my personal reflection I cry. Same happened last week when I was talking to a father (stranger) about how he feeds his children the best foods and ensures he gets good grades at school, I never had this experience but I felt like crying upon hearing it.

Sounds like you have some sort of hormonal problem going on here. That's not normal at all. If a significant amount of other users respond by saying this happens to them too, I will be surprised.

Could be repressed emotions. I used to have this thing where I would start crying for no reason, but I didn't feel sad or upset at all. It turns out that it was all of the leftover trauma from my childhood that I never dealt with. In my case it happened whenever I encountered something that reminded me of past events.

But usually when I mention something personal or share a common thing with a stranger, it's like I start crying.

giphy.gif

I never cryed around normies past 5 y/o, but there is a blushing problem.

Another blushingcel.

Dangerously low T

Estrogen overload.

I think I know what you mean. I don't literally cry when this happens but it feels like I'm crying or about to cry or want to cry.

It happened once when I was talking to a teacher and we were having a good and kinda deep convo.

You can probably find out what it is on Google somewhere but cba to look myself but it's probably something to do with you not talking to people often or u not having deep convos with people often like regular people do.

Dangerously low T

Estrogen overload.

I guess this might be also correlated to dopamine receptors. Since we do not release any dopamine we get an enormous rush while experience any kind deeper social interaction. The body is experiencing some kind of rush and he feels even so happy that he has to cry.
@turbocuckcel_7000 what is your thoughts on this one?

After talking to strangers I hunch my back and mumble. I think crying and this are just different expressions of the same feeling.

I guess this might be also correlated to dopamine receptors. Since we do not release any dopamine we get an enormous rush while experience any kind deeper social interaction. The body is experiencing some kind of rush and he feels even so happy that he has to cry.
@turbocuckcel_7000 what is your thoughts on this one?
sounds like it, also any unfamiliar sensation will trigger it, sometimes just talking with someone and being treated like a human being feels unfamiliar, and you start snickering bashfully or something, better hold it in because normies catch on to it FAST

I just hide I try to avoid as much interaction as possible

sounds like it, also any unfamiliar sensation will trigger it, sometimes just talking with someone and being treated like a human being feels unfamiliar, and you start snickering bashfully or something, better hold it in because normies catch on to it FAST

Also imagine starting to cry in front of people because you are talking to them.

I don't cry when talking to strangers. I get overly excited sometimes, don't know why.

I used to do this when I was a kid tbh. Grew out of it when I stopped being a cuck around 15-16 and began to realise how shit the world is. I think its emotional repression tbh.

Sometimes I cry after interactions (or lack of interaction) with normies. I feel like they have a sixth sense and know theres something wrong with me.

I can’t remember the last time I cried. Probably age 10 or under.

Depends tbh if I talk with a stranger for more than 5 minutes I start to pour my heart out to to them tell them all the shit I’m going through and how I want to end my life a cry for help .. because nobody really cares about what have I to say unless they benefit from it.

I do find myself tearing up(not go into full a bawl) when talkin to strangers sometimes

I feel nervous talking to people but I never cry or anything like that