Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone else realize ogrecels are the BIGGEST male feminists?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Ogrecels got nothing except being a stockholm savior. What does that mean?
Someone who exaggerates anyone else smaller so he can be special for once in his life being the hero.

He wants attention but is typically too ugly. So he compensates by intimidation/ humor/ male feminist sentiments/ acting like a hero. Hero-moment-spamming. As opposed to levelling rationally with a situation.

I see many of these ppl constantly act aloof so that no one can have civility UNLESS he dominates/ puts fear into you first. Or else he will just attack you. When he acts normie, stupid, numb then they typically know more about you, and the victim has no way of understanding the "more moral mole".

They hold others to all forms of morality, but no one can check them on anything until they're already cancelled.

He waits for the optics of a moment to give him the excuse to electrify someone. I saw this with a guy flipping out because someone was trying to get a vacuum cleaner.

He's constantly funny to make contacts/ friends who will laugh. And his broad frame might create the "make the friend with the big bully on the playground" vibe.

There's all kinds of underlying skills a passive aggressive big broad ogre can have. Which, if given the right narcissism, will max out.
They'll sell out all other incels etc.

Last edited:
Usually people are very suspiciously quiet on this.

True
big and tall ugly guys are usually very simpy
Doesn’t apply to guys who are also pretty though

True
Not just simpy but they stage everything for them to be heroes do you agree?

Where all men shorter than them are made to be a bad person for x reason

True
Do you think they do it bc they wanna guardian bear max

I don't think I've seen this happening irl but this does makes sense, because they need a reason to overcompensate. They get sort of a pussy pass when they are doing things for a women, like defending her from the evil short guy. One example is the blue shirt simp that attacked bagelcel.

over for gentle giant-cels

Tall people are genetic predators

I don't think I've seen this happening irl but this does makes sense, because they need a reason to overcompensate. They get sort of a pussy pass when they are doing things for a women, like defending her from the evil short guy. One example is the blue shirt simp that attacked bagelcel.
yeah you think that was unnecessary force right. SHouldn't that have been an assault charge on his behalf?

Yeah something like that
Cant win with beauty win with brute force
the modern evolution of the bully is the overmoralistic crybully.

make everything about fighting the evil short guy because if you put him in that frame first, then evil suspicion won't be on you.
palpatine in potato lard form.

how have you NOT seen this irl when the world rn is so leftard.

how have you NOT seen this irl when the world rn is so leftard.
Not that I remember, but huge simp guys defending damsels in distress is a story as long as time.

Not that I remember, but huge simp guys defending damsels in distress is a story as long as time.
My uncles favorite movie is King Kong. He’s a fat toothless bald guy not blood related. It seems everything with him is a subtle conversational pin to win. To pseudo neutrally represent him.!

In my opinion most people feign what’s objective to make themselves a god

What is the evil short guy trope rooted in in your opinion.

My uncles favorite movie is King Kong. He’s a fat toothless bald guy not blood related. It seems everything with him is a subtle conversational pin to win. To pseudo neutrally represent him.!

In my opinion most people feign what’s objective to make themselves a god
I didn't quite understand this, but seems like he's all about himself. That's a God complex symptom

What is the evil short guy trope rooted in in your opinion.
In my opinion I don't believe they are evil, bitter jaded, rejected, mistreated, humiliated.

But society believes the evil short guy is like the bagelcel: a guy that couldn't take it anymore, after a lifetime of being a joke and rejection, and lashed out.

In my opinion I don't believe they are evil, bitter jaded, rejected, mistreated, humiliated.

But society believes the evil short guy is like the bagelcel: a guy that couldn't take it anymore, after a lifetime of being a joke and rejection, and lashed out.
No but how do you think big lard tards ogrecel a try to project evil guys? Sneaky and coping?
Crooked Jewish archetype? Lol

No but how do you think big lard tards ogrecel a try to project evil guys? Sneaky and coping?
These lard tards try to imply these things and give people subconscious blitz Krieg when they’re cancelled or made to be othered. So it doesn’t need to explained

What? Show me
Btw Simping is basically what happens when women don’t chase you but you signal being a provider on a real level primallu through fighting ability. Or implied fighting abilify

I didn't quite understand this, but seems like he's all about himself. That's a God complex symptom
well people have an insidious streak where everything they say is cool is really an underlying promotion of themselves. Like short guys who refuse to watch wrestling and just watch boxing and say most real life fighting nerds adrenaline and not big boy strength and reach.

Do you think blue shirt guy should’ve been arrested for taking it that far?

They become loud and draw attention to themselves.

well people have an insidious streak where everything they say is cool is really an underlying promotion of themselves. Like short guys who refuse to watch wrestling and just watch boxing and say most real life fighting nerds adrenaline and not big boy strength and reach.
If they say that then that's cope of the highest order. There are no rules in a real life fight, but boxe is more of a sport than a martial art, so it's clear wrestlers or jew jitsu fighters have an advantage, but there are no rules so anything can happen. I'll say this though: any kind of fight experience is better than 0. Those who have more are more likely to win.

Do you think blue shirt guy should’ve been arrested for taking it that far?
For sure. There is a clear aggravating circumstance where he attacked someone much smaller than him to look good while he was at no danger and the victim was unaware of him. At the very least is excessive use of force.

For sure. There is a clear aggravating circumstance where he attacked someone much smaller than him to look good while he was at no danger and the victim was unaware of him. At the very least is excessive use of force.
why wasnt he prosecuted then

They become loud and draw attention to themselves.
so you re saying big dudes try to be the opposite and they act like smaller dudes are always loud? and that big guys are always the quieter ones who don't have to do it (but secretly they are the ones who try to steal attention form claiming other ppl are attention whores)/

If they say that then that's cope of the highest order. There are no rules in a real life fight, but boxe is more of a sport than a martial art, so it's clear wrestlers or jew jitsu fighters have an advantage, but there are no rules so anything can happen. I'll say this though: any kind of fight experience is better than 0. Those who have more are more likely to win.
no ofc but its not cope its manipulation. we all have our limited chances in life. they are just capitalizing on their through lying.

why wasnt he prosecuted then
Don't know if he was and my opinion isn't enough to prosecute people.
so you re saying big dudes try to be the opposite and they act like smaller dudes are always loud? and that big guys are always the quieter ones who don't have to do it (but secretly they are the ones who try to steal attention form claiming other ppl are attention whores)/
Not really. They might do this when they're whiteknighting some girl.
no ofc but its not cope its manipulation. we all have our limited chances in life. they are just capitalizing on their through lying.
Why would they manipulate others to think boxe is better? it doesn't make sense. To me seems like they are just having strong, wishful thinking, hence cope.

Why would they manipulate others to think boxe is better? it doesn't make sense. To me seems like they are just having strong, wishful thinking, hence cope.
Because most people are insecure and doing preemptive preventative gaslighting. Look at palpatine from Star Wars in order to dominate other ppl he needs to promote the advantages to a totalitarian government which gives him ultimate control.

Think of someone short and insecure who promotes small people stuff or an Asian supremacist who talks about Chinese and Japanese inventions only

Not just some girl. There is dominance implied in acting masculine aloof and needing power Implicitly 247 where you need them more than they need you and creating underlying threats if you disagree with them etc

They do it at our expense. They scapegoat us to move up the ladder and we are expected to contribute to the society that treats us this way.

They do it at our expense. They scapegoat us to move up the ladder and we are expected to contribute to the society that treats us this way.
yes 100% I'm looking for people who expound on my views properly so.

I see this all the time when you have a potato big guy in a nerdy circle

Ogrecell? Someone whos like 6'3+ 250 lbs? Really rarely see them. Maybe among boomers

Ogrecell? Someone whos like 6'3+ 250 lbs? Really rarely see them. Maybe among boomers
No just someone broad really who can have size. I'd say 6'+ and broad built over 250

and yeah why are boomers the only ones who are that big anyway lol.

No just someone broad really who can have size. I'd say 6'+ and broad built over 250

and yeah why are boomers the only ones who are that big anyway lol.
6ft is average range here. You cant Be Big unless you mog other men

Agreed all the time ugly simps need validation from foids

6ft is average range here. You cant Be Big unless you mog other men
broad dude. broad and big.

but yeah you said boomers are big why lol. why are people shorter now.

every big guy is a simp. and keeps things bluepill because he wants to get laid from other ppls frustration.

male revolution can't happen in their minds. so. they just push the normie status quo.
pretending to be numbto everything so that if someone does somethin they have more to hold someone else accountable to.
Either that or they'll lie about you.

Last edited: