Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Does anyone else love their height?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1dvbmjf/does_anyone_else_love_their_height/

I've always loved being petite. Maybe that's cause I'm from a pretty short country (Japan lol) where it's easier to find clothes that fit well and look fashionable. Most of my close friends are a similar height as me, and some of my favorite celebrities too like Sabrina Carpenter. I like travelling a lot and I'm always comfortable on plane seats, cars, unlike my fiance whose always head bumping on things. Also never had any trouble dating in school and outside of school too. Hoping to see more short height positivity on this sub.

Classic :lul:

It just happens, silly inkwell :foidSoy::bluepill:

Foids fail to realize no one cares about their height

No, I either wish I was 5'2'' or 6''4', no in between. But no I'm stuck with an average height.

The amount of narcissism even this little post shows is comical

Of course girls love being short. Being shorter is more associated with feminity.