Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else literally get roid-rage levels of anger when females complain?

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Be it about anything, their fake "depression" or "social anxiety"

It INFURIATES me that these over-privileged cunts who literally live life on negative difficulty have the nerve to complain about anything. Females in the first world are literally the most mentally weak cunts to ever exist.

whogivesafucc said:
Be it about anything, their fake "depression" or "social anxiety"

It INFURIATES me that these over-privileged cunts who literally live life on negative difficulty have the nerve to complain about anything. Females in the first world are literally the most mentally weak cunts to ever exist.

We will destroy them sooner or later

absolutely. It's the ultimate rage fuel.

Went to a support group a while ago and I was forced to listen to their trivial bullshit for 6 hours a week. There was one girl - a legit Stacy - who literally complained for an hour about feeling "depressed" because she didn't know what she wanted for her birthday. "Because, like, [she] already has everything she wants." I wish I was making this shit up. I swear to God I would've gone ER if I kept going to that cringefest.

I heard a girl saying that she's upset because her boyfriend couldn't think of a place to go and she was telling to her buddy, that she may dump him. Some serious suicide fuel right there...

fukmylyf said:
Went to a support group a while ago and I was forced to listen to their trivial bullshit for 6 hours a week. There was one girl - a legit Stacy - who literally complained for an hour about feeling "depressed" because she didn't know what she wanted for her birthday. "Because, like, [she] already has everything she wants." I wish I was making this shit up. I swear to God I would've gone ER if I kept going to that cringefest.
Literally, wtf is wrong with her man...

I get roid rage level anger all the time.

No but seriously, the worst part of it all is that men are NEVER allowed to complain. You could have literally the most shitty, miserable life in all of human history through no fault of your own and people will STILL tell you to "man the fuck up".

fukmylyf said:

There is no way I would have kept quiet in that circumstance. That bitch is getting an earful from me.

NegroKing said:
I get roid rage level anger all the time.
No but seriously, the worst part of it all is that men are NEVER allowed to complain. You could have literally the most shitty, miserable life in all of human history through no fault of your own and people will STILL tell you to "man the fuck up".

fukmylyf said:
There is no way I would have kept quiet in that circumstance. That bitch is getting an earful from me.

legit what you said, our struggles are inconsequential in the eyes of society despite their severity

I don't associate with females so I don't have to suffer their annoyance.

Yes, especially when they complain about being judged on their looks, or how oppressed femails are, and being "lonely/depressed." Fucking lol. These whores could be 400 lbs and still find a bunch of beta white knight orbiters, yet still it's never enough until they get Chad.

This hot girl in a chatroom was complaining on how she wouldn't attract male attention if she were fat or ugly.

I wish I have a flamethrower with me