Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else kinda want to do this with a woman?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I have had a recurring daydream in which I hug a woman, but it is in a sort of unique way that would be very comfy. Firstly she lifts her arms up and I wrap my arms around her chest, under her arms. She has the opportunity to put her arms on my back or around my shoulders and touch my head. Because this puts my head in a lower position I can rest my head on the point at which her shoulder and clavicle meets and press up against her breast. She would be breathing on my head. This seems like a comfy position. I would like to stay in this position for a long period of time if possible, especially while lying down with a woman on top of her.

When I was cleaning my house a few days ago I felt so bad I would never be able to do this that I sat down and had to stop myself from vividly daydreaming about it. Mind you, I was tired and dehydrated at the time so I was at my most autistic.

I have thought about this too and it is ropefuel

No. P in V or nothing tbh

Fuck that sounds nice.

i fake things like this all the time in bed with pillows etc, would have roped otherwise long time ago, because i've always had unusually high needs for affection

I daydream about different cuddle positions with a girl, not even a good cope because it pure suicidefuel considering I'll never experience this kind of affection :feelsrope:

Is she taller than you in this scenario?

Is she taller than you in this scenario?
close to my height or above it would probably help, otherwise you would have to lean in
if she is taller than me that is based and epic, I am a 5'7.7 gigaterramanlet so good genes. taller foids also have better thighs

Last edited:
I want to lick a lightskin virgin foids (18+) tucked-in lips pussy. Probably the tastiest thing Earth has to offer

Just get a pillow and live your dreams. Its not gonna get any better in the near future

I want to suck on a girls' tits tbh. I don't do it with the prostitutes because who knows if some guy came on her breasts earlier that day and she merely wiped it off.

I constantly imagine being on my bed with a girl on my side that hugs and touches me :feelscry:
Even worse when I visualize myself resting on her thighs and she headpats me :feelsrope:

Shouldn't have read this thread
Cryingnigga

1953 88d938ad957703dd68ab069d344d4e27

I'm totally fine... :cryfeels:

Fgnn

i fake things like this all the time in bed with pillows etc, would have roped otherwise long time ago, because i've always had unusually high needs for affection
You should try getting a doll. It might help you. I do the same thing with pillows.
Also this whole thread is very problematic. Don't you inkwells know you aren't entitled to human affection? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You should try getting a doll. It might help you. I do the same thing with pillows.
Also this whole thread is very problematic. Don't you inkwells know you aren't entitled to human affection? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
that would be a hassle tbh, at least pillows just sit there and don't stare at you lifelessly when they aren't in use

Foids should be forced to hug us.

that would be a hassle tbh, at least pillows just sit there and don't stare at you lifelessly when they aren't in use
You wear augmented reality goggles/glasses and talk to her and she responds and moves her face.

I constantly imagine being on my bed with a girl on my side that hugs and touches me :feelscry:
Even worse when I visualize myself resting on her thighs and she headpats me :feelsrope:
Brutal bro

You will never experience this.

lack of touch, even frauded touch, literally kills you lol

shit, most men in america over 30 are lucky to even have a friendly chat with another human let alone be touched by someone that doesn't smell and look awful

[Suicide Fuel]

I prefer sex tbh

yes man, sometimes all I want is a hug from a cute girl :feelscry:

I have thought of this as well, except the only difference is that she strokes and carresses through my hair and says "I treasure you".

I see that you and I have similar tastes. I like thick thighs and long legs as well.
based and redpilled

Evil awful inkwells with their hatred and violence towards m'ladys :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

same. Also a kiss would not be bad

I have thought of this as well, except the only difference is that she strokes and carresses through my hair and says "I treasure you".

I see that you and I have similar tastes. I like thick thighs and long legs as well.
I'm the same way too. I do have a preference for girls who are about my height or slightly taller (but not too tall), and also I do like a woman with thick thighs and long legs as well. And yeah, I often think about cuddling a woman in bed all the time at night, and I just use my pillow.

It would also be nice if we were laying down on the grass and we cuddle as we stare at the sky and watch the clouds.
Clouds 3401540 1920

Last edited:
I fucking hate the word "comy" what an infantile sounding cringe fucking word it should be retired from everyone's vocab

I can't even imagine what that would feel like at this point, I'm so far gone...

Idk I don't really think about women too much at this point