Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else hug their pillow?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
Does it work for you? Been doing research on it and apparently it releases dopamine because it gives the same sensations as being embraced by someone/embracing someone. I’ve been trying it recently and it’s alright I guess.

Yes it's a good cope. Helps me get to sleep. You can close your eyes pretend it is a real foid with the power of the 'tism :feelsautistic:

Yes I do when I'm going to sleep.

It does help me sleep better and feel more relaxed

Yes it's a good cope. Helps me get to sleep. You can close your eyes pretend it is a real foid with the power of the 'tism :feelsautistic:
Yeah speaking of, is this an autism thing? I’ve always had a really strong imagination. Never been officially diagnosed though.

I can't sleep without it.

I have tism' but my brain is too rational to be deceived by pretending, unfortunately.

Yeah, it actually helps a lot. You can imagine it's a woman, but it can't feel much like spooning, can it? Probably more like a big teddy bear. But hey, we take our copes where we can.

Yeah speaking of, is this an autism thing? I’ve always had a really strong imagination. Never been officially diagnosed though.
I looked it up and there are conflicting opinions. Some say that autistic people are logical and have trouble playing pretend like what @VideoGameCoper said above but that has not been my experience. I am definitely on the autism spectrum (not diagnosed tho like you) but I have no trouble making good use of my imagination. I practically live in my head these days with ultra delusionmaxxing and daydreaming.

I looked it up and there are conflicting opinions. Some say that autistic people are logical and have trouble playing pretend like what @VideoGameCoper said above but that has not been my experience. I am definitely on the autism spectrum (not diagnosed tho like you) but I have no trouble making good use of my imagination. I practically live in my head these days with ultra delusionmaxxing and daydreaming.
I like daydreaming a lot too, and often get lost in my own head. In that aspect, I can make good use of my imagination. In terms of pretend stuff like hugging a pillow, I don't think I could pretend hard enough for my brain to get any benefit from it. I'm not formally diagnosed either because I don't want that on my record, but a well trained therapist that works with autistics said that I meet all the criteria for diagnosis if I ever choose to get one.

I do more than hug, sometimes I rub to completion

I don't even have a pillow subhuman trait

Not my pillow, a plushy. It doesn't belong to me, but my sister forgot to take it away so now it's mine.

i cover my dick with plastic bag and fuck the pillow if my hands are too dry to masturbate

Of course. I also don't wash it often so I can imagine that the smell is from a girl.

Does it work for you? Been doing research on it and apparently it releases dopamine because it gives the same sensations as being embraced by someone/embracing someone. I’ve been trying it recently and it’s alright I guess.
spray some woman’s fragrance on it and imagine it’s the girl of your dreams

@MASTURBINHO does

yes, cant fall asleep without hugging my pillow

Sometimes while I lay in bed after waking up.
It's a big body-size pillow

To fall asleep I'm on my stomach with my hands under the pillows under my head but I don't think that counts.

I prefer weighted blankets to get anxiety off my head. I need to get into a comfortable position for proper sleep and I do so subconsciously so I could never even hug my younger/older siblings as a child I always slept under/far from because my body does not like it.

spray some woman’s fragrance on it and imagine it’s the girl of your dreams
High IQ, I need to do this. Don’t know how I’d get female fragrance though unless I took it from a female family member because I have no money. How did you get yours?