Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else here have female friends?

G

GabeTheWarrior

Banned
-
100% - Infiltrator
Maybe I am just new here but based on every post I've read it seems like no one on this forum even wants to be friends with girls. I'm not saying that being friends with the girls in my friend group has gotten me very far in terms of dating (I definitely am way to ugly to be considered) but I value their friendships as much as my guy friends. Additionally my guy friends have all seen success (despite only being a little bit more attractive than me) by merit of just having girls around, because the girls have friends and those friends have friends that are dating my guy friends. I think their girlfriends are a little shallow but so far their relationships have been going strong and my friends seem happy. I've been left out and its so lonely but its not any of my close friends faults. I don't know, I'd like to hear your opinions on this, please provide reasoning too (I'm retarded as all hell so "women just suck" doesn't really explain anything for me).

No friends for your face

GabeTheWarrior

Greycel​

JoinedDec 12, 2023Posts1

just be an emotional tampon theory

Maybe I am just new here but based on every post I've read it seems like no one on this forum even wants to be friends with girls. I'm not saying that being friends with the girls in my friend group has gotten me very far in terms of dating (I definitely am way to ugly to be considered) but I value their friendships as much as my guy friends. Additionally my guy friends have all seen success (despite only being a little bit more attractive than me) by merit of just having girls around, because the girls have friends and those friends have friends that are dating my guy friends. I think their girlfriends are a little shallow but so far their relationships have been going strong and my friends seem happy. I've been left out and its so lonely but its not any of my close friends faults. I don't know, I'd like to hear your opinions on this, please provide reasoning too (I'm retarded as all hell so "women just suck" doesn't really explain anything for me).
ban him.

there is nothing like friendship between man and woman. one day one part will fell in love or want to fuck.

Fakecel trait

Yes, I've never had issues with friends, including foids. Apart from some mean snubs (mostly from Indian women), I've never been treated badly by them. However, I am 5ft tall, fat, curry, and look like just like an Ewok, so foids' tolerance of me is 100% platonic. Unlike say a 5ft6 manlet who foids register as a potential sex interest (and hence they show hostility) most foids basically view me as an asexual creature and not a threat. Similar way in how they might find a fat middle school boy as amusing.

I've never had issues with friends, including foids. Apart from some mean snubs (mostly from Indian women), I've never been treated badly by them
ban this blue pill faggot normie

Nope. This year taught me to NEVER have female friends let alone socialize or even be in the vicinity of women. NEVER AGAIN!

Yeah, had more in the past but now I got a very friendly female aquaintance who I can share my dating and sex(lessness) struggles with and who always tries to cheer me up. Shes married with a child though.

Girls from my class used to tell me all about their relationship issues, I suspect because I was non-threatening and willing to sit there and listen to their bs for hours. Always wondered if they can't see how cruel it is to talk about these things with someone who has none of them but only their own emotions and feelings are real to women and they won't care about anyone else unless either forced to or incentivised in some way.

If you try for 5 seconds you should be able to come up with dozends of reasons for why people on here wouldn't want to be friends with women. I'l go first and you try after me.

hurtful experiences in the past, possibly involving getting friendzoned for years and / or rejected by someone they cared dearly about
or being used for favors and money and free food by someone stringing them along
it's simply painful to be taunted by what you cant have over and over again
being friends with the group that is happily supporting a social order that is indifferend to the innate inequalities that favor women, while at the same time constantly talking about equality of the sexes and demonizing men for everything, any women who hasn't speaken out openly against what is going on (menaing ~ all of them) are proving themselves to be amoral monsters
any attempt simply ends with them being kept at a distance because no one wants to be friends with an ugly social outcast

6...(bonus)
we hate them from the depths of our hearts

I talk to the pretty girls at work, they usually treat me like a child or puppy. They don't take me seriously or view me sexually. My Oneitis was massive bitch though. It's the closest I'll ever get to a girl though.

Additionally my guy friends have all seen success (despite only being a little bit more attractive than me) by merit of just having girls around, because the girls have friends and those friends have friends that are dating my guy friends.
The halo effect. Sure, this works for normies to meet potential girlfriends.

But it doesn't work for us. Our problem isn't that we can't FIND girls, it's that NO GIRLS can ever be attracted to us.

Even if we wanted to have female friends, the females would want nothing to do with us. Why would a woman want to be a friends with a socially retarded subhuman male when they could instead be friends with a potential betabuxxer normie simp, or just other women.

weak first post

fakecel u deserve to be banned

get off this forum u tiktok zoomer

I don't have any friends.

no one on this forum even wants to be friends with girls.
It’s not that we don’t want them as friends, it’s those disgusting creature that don’t value as, not even as friends.

Anyways, how old are you if I may ask?

Your a faggot degenerate blue pilled cuck simp

Beyond your school years you will never hear the word woman and friend in the same sentence unless it's chad mcfucknuts talking about his harem of whores or normie andersson talking about his wifes friends, no such thing as a platonic relationship between a man and a woman exists and never will

Every time you come across one of your "female friends", imagine how much of a degenerate slut she is choosing to be with someone else, while deciding you're just fit to be that pityful, retarded, ego-boosting secondary character of her life.

Because yes, that's what is happening in their lives no matter what they make up to say to you.

Friendships between men and women don't work because men are thristy unless Chad, and if you're a Chad, no woman will want to really just be friends with you.

How am I supposed to be friends with a woman as someone who has been incel for decades now? It's like a millionaire inviting a starving beggar to a fancy restaurant and letting him there rotting without food (which he could easily pay for him) while he talks about some bullshit with him.

Also, slow warm approach (trying to be friends first and then making a move) is hands down the worst dating strategy. You lose tons of time unnecessarily (it's all about looks) and set yourself up for heartbreak if you and the foid really hit it off well.

Last edited:
obvious infiltrator GrAY

kys

I guess there's 2 women I know that don't just leave the room immediately when I step in, but I wouldn't call them friends. If you're friends with any 3+/10 women then you're a fakecel. Get off this forum and get your shit together. There's still hope for you.

You sound young. Give it a few years of seeing your male friends get all the foids and then come back to us.

If you try for 5 seconds you should be able to come up with dozends of reasons for why people on here wouldn't want to be friends with women. I'l go first and you try after me.

hurtful experiences in the past, possibly involving getting friendzoned for years and / or rejected by someone they cared dearly about
or being used for favors and money and free food by someone stringing them along
it's simply painful to be taunted by what you cant have over and over again
being friends with the group that is happily supporting a social order that is indifferend to the innate inequalities that favor women, while at the same time constantly talking about equality of the sexes and demonizing men for everything, any women who hasn't speaken out openly against what is going on (menaing ~ all of them) are proving themselves to be amoral monsters
any attempt simply ends with them being kept at a distance because no one wants to be friends with an ugly social outcast

6...(bonus)
we hate them from the depths of our hearts
Thanks for giving actual answers unlike the rest of the retards in my replys calling me a "blue pilled cuck" (whatever the hell that means), obviously if I was happy being alone or happy with my friends leaving me to be with their stupid gfs I wouldn't have joined this forum

Least obvious IT infiltrator.

Incel trait; finding female close friendships is almost impossible.

There IS a element of attraction even in friendships.

Thanks for giving actual answers unlike the rest of the retards in my replys calling me a "blue pilled cuck" (whatever the hell that means), obviously if I was happy being alone or happy with my friends leaving me to be with their stupid gfs I wouldn't have joined this forum
This space is majorly anti-female. I have some female friends, one of whom I can share all my dating and sexlessness struggles with, but I still despise what I percieve to be the average woman in terms of character and behavior. Men's worst side (murderous physical aggression) is largely supressed in first world countries, female social aggression on the other hand is amplified by social media. In combination with the current society being absurdly gynocentric and the innate pro-female bias humans all across the globe share in, women are free to be their worst self and almost all of them jump at the opportunity.

How am I supposed to be friends with a woman as someone who has been incel for decades now? It's like a millionaire inviting a starving beggar to a fancy restaurant and letting him there rotting without food (which he could easily pay for him) while he talks about some bullshit with him.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Having a female friends is a fakecel trait

I wouldn't want to talk to the average foid let alone be friends with them because they are vapid, shallow whores that most of the time have absolutely NOTHING to talk about.

What are you even saying to these people?

Fuck no
Christian Bale Yes GIF by PeacockTV

No, i only have one irl friend and he's male. Also you sound like a woman tbh

This space is majorly anti-female. I have some female friends, one of whom I can share all my dating and sexlessness struggles with, but I still despise what I percieve to be the average woman in terms of character and behavior. Men's worst side (murderous physical aggression) is largely supressed in first world countries, female social aggression on the other hand is amplified by social media. In combination with the current society being absurdly gynocentric and the innate pro-female bias humans all across the globe share in, women are free to be their worst self and almost all of them jump at the opportunity.
The Jugdment Layer " for woman is peeled of over Time . They can Reek Havoc Decept , Lie and Deceive while most Man Watch

Bonus Punkte für die Alte , wenn sie geheiratet hat . Der Typ hat keinen Plan was auf ihn zuk9ommen wird .

ban him.

there is nothing like friendship between man and woman. one day one part will fell in love or want to fuck.

No real trucel would be able to get a friend or acquaintance with women. If you're trucel, your repulsiveness is whole. There's no part of you that can appease them.

Why the fuck would I have female friends as a incel GrAY?

Ultimate fakecel trait

I don't have any friends.

Men and women can’t be platonic friends. Get it through your prepubescent skull, IT cuck.

Nigger I don’t have any friends