Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else here have a thing for crazy women?

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I don’t know why, I l love crazy women. I’d love to have a obsessive relationship with a woman where she’ll kill or attack other women if she feels jealous that I might like them more. I’d like to date a woman where if I kill someone she’ll help me get rid of the body then we fuck after getting rid of it. Now that’s true love.

Sounds really great to me. I've always had a thing for crazy women, too. I honestly think that crazy women are way hotter than normal women. I would go on a murder spree with her on a date night.

Sounds really great to me. I've always had a thing for crazy women, too. I honestly think that crazy women are way hotter than normal women. I would go on a murder spree with her on a date night.
Based, bonus points too if she's younger. At least 18 because of gay cuck laws.

This is a Chad-Only privilege.

Nope. They turn me off, even scares me a little.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::dafuckfeels: What the fuck?! You must be crazy!

I don’t know why, I l love crazy women. I’d love to have a obsessive relationship with a woman where she’ll kill or attack other women if she feels jealous that I might like them more. I’d like to date a woman where if I kill someone she’ll help me get rid of the body then we fuck after getting rid of it. Now that’s true love.
I like crazy attractive woman ,crazy does mean sane in this era tho most people are cowardly fools

I need a yandere gf . But females are disgusted at me.

hi-jinx.gif

Would fucking love a crazy foid with attachment issues that would beg for me desperately how much she misses me all the time and constantly need validation for fear that I would leave her.

I need me a crazy bitch like Shion from Higurashi or Yuri from Doki Doki :blackpill:

there was a crazy noodle i wanted to date on my facebook but she was lesbo :feelsUgh: