Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else have these weird intrusive thoughts that never happened and it makes them happy?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Like it's been going on since I started college- I've been starting to get these intrusive thoughts of shit that never happened, like getting drunk, making out with girls, hanging out with friends, doing normie shit, etc., and usually it reinforces me and makes me happy, until I realized it never happened (this goes hand in hand with the other thread I recently made about forgetting completely about the blackpill whenever I'm outside my room).

Is anyone else like this, or am I going completely fucking apeshit?

Haha, no but that sounds kind of fun.

Psychosismaxxing is legit.

this is the 2nd time I'm not relating to you in a matter of just a few minutes
no

also, my roommate, who came back drunk last night from a college party kept saying something along the lines of "Cali (a girls name I presume), you're so fucking hot". He kept saying it in one of those "bitchy girl voices", hard to describe. Anyways, I didn't get a very good sleep because of that.

also, my roommate, who came back drunk last night from a college party kept saying something along the lines of "Cali (a girls name I presume), you're so fucking hot". He kept saying it in one of those "bitchy girl voices", hard to describe. Anyways, I didn't get a very good sleep because of that.
Sounds like something I'd do, except not in a weird voice.

Its just a representation of your unfullfilled desire to do normie shits.It is to be expected if you are a hikki or an antisocialcel.

Its just a representation of your unfullfilled desire to do normie shits.It is to be expected if you are a hikki or an antisocialcel.
This. This will explain it all, OP

Hell no. My intrusive thoughts are downright bizarre and demoralizing. Hard to explain, usually consists of me viewing past experiences as panoramic old school cartoons in which everything everyone does is corny and pointless.

Point is all my good thoughts are non intrusive. I will them to happen.

I can't remember shit that happened but sometimes I get caught up in lying to myself and it's weird. I occasionally start to believe random lies that come into my head for no reason. I have never lied on here but in real life I have no problem lying and almost always get away with it, even if there is motivation to do so. For example I did scamming online on VC and had problems pretending I was someone else completely and almost believed it myself. So I kinda see where you're coming from OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have intrusive thoughts about negative shit that could happen to me, and it actually ends up happening to me. Murphy's law is fucking real and we incels are a living proof that there's a correlation with bone structure.

Psychosismaxxing is legit.
tbh

I thought I was the only one who experiences this.

I have slayer fantasies

All the time. It makes me feel happy in the moment. Feels like the life I should have rather than the one I currently have.

I get thoughts about meeting my waifu, hugging her, going out with her, kissing her forehead and other R18 stuff. It makes me happy though. I guess my wish would be to find another person who has a waifu in the same category, because that person would have the same appreciation and admiration for them.

I get thoughts about meeting my waifu, hugging her, going out with her, kissing her forehead and other R18 stuff. It makes me happy though. I guess my wish would be to find another person who has a waifu in the same category, because that person would have the same appreciation and admiration for them.

I hope @LiterallyASoyboy comes back soon tbh