Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does anyone else have severe mood swings?

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
My moods and outlook on life shifts so fucking rapidly it's unbelievable. Everyday is one funky ass roller coaster. How the fuck do you exist like this? I go from feeling happy, confident, victorious, etc. to wanting to blow my brains. Does anybody else go through this? I can't be the only one.

Yes bro, I’m diagnosed with bipolar

No I always want to kill myself

I can relate to you OP.

Severe indeed.

no man im apathetic

My mood changes every few hours but i also can have double depression which i'm in atm (5 days in fucking row and i'm so fucking tired and burned out that sleeping doesn't help)

My T levels change throughout a day must be dramatic, as i always can go from happy to suicidal pretty quick.

No. It is always the same.

Yeah man totally.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning, go for a walk, and feel like maybe everything will be alright in life if I just try a little harder.

Then by 5pm I'm catatonically depressed and thinking about blowing my brains out. I don't think its bipolar honestly, as these thoughts/feelings are not random and usually come on after overthinking my situation in life.

I think it's just a product of being the lowest of the low genetic trash that gets treated like shit all day every day. That tends to wear you down after a while.

#meetoo i rly like my high states :feelshaha:

i try to get neetbux but failed . i will w8 till my mind get worse again

Yeah, i have moods swings a lot. But it's mostly just small periods of happiness and confidence followed by imense feeling of depression.

Did u just moan? :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
GracefulGiftedKodiakbear size restricted

WTF U ARE FOID! MOODS GTFH :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelstrash:
You started it all rofl
In all seriousness, the "AH" thing wasn't related to moaning lmao (just autistic screaming tbh)

My moods and outlook on life shifts so fucking rapidly it's unbelievable. Everyday is one funky ass roller coaster. How the fuck do you exist like this? I go from feeling happy, confident, victorious, etc. to wanting to blow my brains. Does anybody else go through this? I can't be the only one.
sounds like bpd bro, invest in some mood stabilizers

Yes, I can relate to this. Sometimes I really get confident, hopeful and proud of some aspects of my life, but this change and suddenly I feel like a complete loser and want to die. I really wish I was totally emotionless.

Yes bro. Only in the form of anger and rage. (srs)

My moodswings are between medium, bad and kill me. They aren't frequent like for bipolarcels though

You started it all rofl
In all seriousness, the "AH" thing wasn't related to moaning lmao (just autistic screaming tbh)
Autistic scraming is more like aHHHHHHH
Not ah ah ah fuck me harder :dafuckfeels: :feelstrash:
AH

Yea, I feel that way as well. I get sudden pangs of anger or sadness then I go back to feeling neutral or happy.

Kinda. But good mood is rare.