Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else have energy level issues?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
my main non female issue is low energy and maybe a few others from low middle class-upper middle class backgrounds can relate. Why have energy if you arent certain youll be rewarded for what you attempt? a lifetime of social and status mediocrity really sucks the life outta u. Caffeine is the number one solution ig. Look at er, he was hooked on it so maybe it helped him go through with his plans. Ik he is basically upper class but he was brutally bullied. For me personally, caffeine makes me giga non nt since im naturally neurotic and non nt. Caffeine makes me hyperfocus even more on negative things but when my attention shifts it does indeed help with positive things like studying.

Last edited:
ig regardless of class non nt+ugliness can fuck ur energy levels but thats associated with non upper class mostly. Barely any non nts become upper class unless theyre musk tier or asian immigrants.

Its crazy how if you put your mind to something you can be very gud. A lifetime of mediocrity though will severely cuck you. A common theme among people like this is constant self depreciation. Examples are, “I dont actually hate women”, “i deserve this”, “my brain fucks me”, “im ltn”. If you arent genetically a hard worker like most non uoper class ppl, you need optimal upbringing. My father mogs me and had a better upbringing thats why he became a doctor.

Last edited:
Yes I feel exhausted at 9PM-10PM despite doing absolutely nothing all day

ig regardless of class non nt+ugliness can fuck ur energy levels but thats associated with non upper class mostly. Barely any non nts become upper class unless theyre musk tier or asian immigrants.

Yes I feel exhausted at 9PM-10PM despite doing absolutely nothing all day
do bare minimum exercises such as 7 minute HIIT (look up app called "seven") or something like a set of pull ups, it doesn't make sense but it'll increase energy levels. i tried myself by LDAR'ing for a week and not exercising everyday and the difference is huge

My physical fitness is sub zero but I will have a look at the app

I have a mega fast metabolism where i cant put on weight no matter how much i eat and I'm always tired and i look like a stick figure..

Even caffeine isn’t doing much anymore, just feel so dead inside.

I sleep as much as I can because it’s the closest thing I have to death

I have a mega fast metabolism where i cant put on weight no matter how much i eat and I'm always tired and i look like a stick figure..
im in a similar situation in that im skinny but my metabolism is semi fast at best. I’ve simply lost my appetite. Eating even one meal a day is hard.

TCF4

Schizo

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jRHhVxQGBbC

Get off the caffeine for good. Go to sleep and eat more carbs and do 1-2hrs of cardio outside 5x/week.