Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else have moments like this?

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
It's very late. Bout to be the next day. It may even be already. You're not tired though. You're wide awake. You could play video games on your PC or listen to music, but instead, you're thinking. Thinking about your life. Thinking about where it all went wrong. "Was I fucked from the very beginning?". The more you think, the more you realize how big of a loser you are. Every single thing that has happened did not go the way you would have wanted it to. All of the girls you wanted to date? They did not want to date you. They wanted to date chad. And they did. The parents you wish you would have gotten? You never got them. Instead, you got two people who barely know how to do the basic things to stay alive and out of jail. And so on. All of these thoughts fill you with a mix of wrath and sadness. You're not only sad and angry though. There is another feeling. One, that is the result of those two combined. It's motivation. "Where did it come from?". Does not matter. "I will now fix my life and outwork everyone!", you say to yourself. And you actually start to. You open up the internet and start doing research. You look for all sorts of self-improvement content. From clothing tutorials to workout plans. From hairstyles to flirting techniques. After this intense research session of yours, you go to sleep. Before you fall asleep, you tell yourself, one last time, "Today is the day I will change my life!". Your eyes become heavy and you fall asleep. After a worryingly short amount of sleep, you wake up. You feel like something is missing though. What could you have lost in your own room? Especially whilst sleeping? After your brain completed its 30 minutes of booting up, you realize what's missing. Your motivation. It's gone. What to do now? Rhetorical question. You already know. Live the same day over and over again until this whole thing repeats. Just like usual. :society:

We definitely need some Patrick Bateman Pepes, by the way. @Mods @Admins do the thing, please.