Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else have a hatred towards christianity?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I was raised in a catholic household. I was forced to attend mass every sunday and had to take my first communion at about 12 years old. This was all my mom's idea, she was always the religious freak in the house. My dad simply doesn't care about religion, however, being the beta male that he is he never bothered to stand up against my mom's wishes. She had her way about my upbringing. Religion is something I truly despise. I've never understood what's so great about filling your head with old superstitions. There are times when I do wish there existed something beyond this realm,but I know it's only a fancy. The grave is all there is and it gets closer with each passing day. We'll never have another chance. Consciousness is probably the result of random arrangements of the atoms that constitute your being. If the atoms can arrange themselves in infinite different ways, it's logical to assume that we were bound to exist at some point. Life is inevitable. But, I digress.... it's all a cope, anyway.

Don’t hate the religion, hate your mom for being obsessed with it and forcing it down your throat.

I used to think like you, then I realized atheists are even worse people than Christians.

I can relate. I grew up in a fundamentalist Christian home and was not allowed to socialize with non-christians. I hated Christianity for years, but eventually realized it was my parents that were the problem.

I dislike any religion. It's all just brainwashing by the higher ups to keep society going and sheeps in line.

Religion keeps the sheep from rebelling against the established order once they realize how much the established order fucks them and is no different than believing in karma.