Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does anyone else have a cannibalism kink?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i mean i honestly get kinda hungry when i see a young woman especially if she's 18-23 years old. women that age are extremely youthful looking. when i see chicks that age at my college i literally get horny as hell. i got horny seeing the bartender today when i drank 3 beers and i remember getting horny seeing this hot young woman at the gym the other day and noticing her revealing clothes and her soft young skin. i wanted to fuck her over and over and eat her for dinner. i mean i do enjoy eating normal foods of course, but sometimes i wonder what very young adults no older than their early 20s would taste like if i ate them. especially the skin. the skin is soft and full of collagen and smooth as hell and i literally masturbate just thinking about it. their skin is full of healthy nutrients and i wouldn't mind knowing what its like to cook it and eat it. i mean what type of nutrients does human skin have? and would the boobs taste any different? would i drink the milk beneath it?

i don't wanna eat skin of people older than that age group because wrinkles appear, the skin is rougher and decayed and it won't taste as good. i want firm breasts shaped like balloons and soft youthful skin to gobble up for dinner. i literally feel hungry when i see a young woman's skin and her thin skinny body. she looks so hot and i get horny and feel like i might preejaculate and feel like my stomach will growl.

but anyways, i always wanted to know what human corpses would taste like. hell, you get the idea when sexhaver men taste their soft young skin during foreplay and lick their vagina/clit/vulva and taste their face. i literally wanna fap to tons of women and i download pics of young women all the time, tons of college girls i find online to fap to.

FUCK YEAH :ahegao:

I want to eat Stacey flesh stewed in a jam of blood and drink titty milk have a titty milk moustache (I heard it tastes like cantaloupe juice)

How old do they have to be before you consider it okay to think about eating them

Can't say I relate tbh.

I did for a time when I first started dealing with serious mental issues at around 17, but not much anymore. Kinda wish I still did it was kinda based.

Last edited:
i mean i honestly get kinda hungry when i see a young woman especially if she's 18-23 years old. women that age are extremely youthful looking. when i see chicks that age at my college i literally get horny as hell. i got horny seeing the bartender today when i drank 3 beers and i remember getting horny seeing this hot young woman at the gym the other day and noticing her revealing clothes and her soft young skin. i wanted to fuck her over and over and eat her for dinner. i mean i do enjoy eating normal foods of course, but sometimes i wonder what very young adults no older than their early 20s would taste like if i ate them. especially the skin. the skin is soft and full of collagen and smooth as hell and i literally masturbate just thinking about it. their skin is full of healthy nutrients and i wouldn't mind knowing what its like to cook it and eat it. i mean what type of nutrients does human skin have? and would the boobs taste any different? would i drink the milk beneath it?

i don't wanna eat skin of people older than that age group because wrinkles appear, the skin is rougher and decayed and it won't taste as good. i want firm breasts shaped like balloons and soft youthful skin to gobble up for dinner. i literally feel hungry when i see a young woman's skin and her thin skinny body. she looks so hot and i get horny and feel like i might preejaculate and feel like my stomach will growl.

but anyways, i always wanted to know what human corpses would taste like. hell, you get the idea when sexhaver men taste their soft young skin during foreplay and lick their vagina/clit/vulva and taste their face. i literally wanna fap to tons of women and i download pics of young women all the time, tons of college girls i find online to fap to.
Are you trying to get Inceltear (and boomer FBI agent) attention?

Are you gonna talk about how you like eating shit and beheading people next?

Let women go my man. It's over. Accept the void.

What I can’t express myself?

It's over for cannibalcels

[UWSL]Yes, I would be very interested in how human flesh tastes. Also I have fantasies of eating a foid and I think it taste very good [/UWSL]

I have a blood fetish. I want to suck blood it makes me horny ngl. And bite tits too. But never swallow flesh. Just blood

FUCK YEAH :ahegao:

I want to eat Stacey flesh stewed in a jam of blood and drink titty milk have a titty milk moustache (I heard it tastes like cantaloupe juice)

You're entering the degenerate world can't even understand his own mind. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Cannibal cafe on the dark web.

you have the right username

Fresh jb blood :feelsaww:(in games of course)

Anything where the woman isn't having a good time is good enough for me.

How did I forget this part to put in my post? You really are sick.

This.