Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else hate political compass memes?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
31e.jpg

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

You know these little fuckers which seem to get more popular each day. On the good old days they were confined in 4chan's /pol/ where autist poltards would sperg about them but then reddit like always found out, created r/politicalcompassmemes and made them mainstream and now I see them fucking everywhere. I also hate how 99% of them use the "Yes Chad" and wojak memes or some variation of those. Most are not funny or even creative, just some preachy one-sided shit that favors OP's political point of view or the same 4 stereotypes repeated over and over and over:
-Authright: Haha nazis haha monarchy haha I hate blacks
-Authleft: Haha gulags haha famine haha Stalin is based
-Libright: Haha money haha guns haha age of consent
-Libleft: Haha furries haha trannies haha black lives matter

I bet most of r/politicalcompassmemes subscribers are middle and high schoolers who just discovered politics and philosophy and they circlejerk about how quirky, smart and unique it makes them. So many retards making politics their personality trait, larping and choosing fringe, weird, non-sensical political ideologies to fit in better with the "fandom" of the political compass kek. "Oh my political views? Ackhyually I'm an ecofascist dengist monarchist tradcath neopagan Hoppean libertarian with some Duginist ideas, thanks for asking! :soy:"

One you don't see too many people supporting is communist feudal monarchism. That is where you want communism, but to keep the aristocracy and monarchy in their hereditary positions of power and wealth.

One you don't see too many people supporting is communist feudal monarchism. That is where you want communism, but to keep the aristocracy and monarchy in their hereditary positions of power and wealth.
I was just adding random political ideas to mock how ridiculous political compass spergs sound.

Memes in general are condensed false information for normies to understand world. Of course they won't understand world because memes are false representation of it and are just plain, too plain to have any message