Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else hate Donald Drumpf?

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
He's gotta be one of the worst presidents ever. Extremely corrupt, and racist to boot. Anyone else agree?

Tax Cuts
Conservative judgeships.

He's dumb, though. Still love him.

I bow upon bended knee to our God Emperor.

Forbidden to say. I wish, I could tell you.

OP: if I am on your ignorelist you are a full blown CUCK

He is the best president ever. He got tax cuts through, good judges, fixing the economy and military ect. He also has quickly beaten isis.

Uh …he’s fun to laugh at? I don’t know. I don’t follow American politics anyways.

nausea said:

dont be sad it's over be happy it happened

Framecel222 said:
He's gotta be one of the worst presidents ever. Extremely corrupt, and racist to boot. Anyone else agree?

Chad opinion

Framecel222 said:

Chad opinion

nausea said:

You aren't. The only person on my ignore list is @lestat.

I don't like Republicans in general, but you sound like a cuck who advocates censorship against racism.

I like how he makes normies mad, but he is obviously literally retarded.

most incels love him

It's funny how he trolls people and pisses off a lot of normies.

Kointo said:
I don't like Republicans in general, but you sound like a cuck who advocates censorship against racism.

Shut the fuck up nerd. Why aren't you on my ignore list already? Every post you write lowers my IQ by 3 points.

JFL @ the irony of you accusing ME of being in favor of censorship. You're the one constantly saying that people who disagree with you should be banned, whereas I have not once in my entire time on this forum said that someone should be banned besides obvious inceltears brigaders.

Framecel222 said:
JFL @ the irony of you accusing ME of being in favor of censorship. You're the one constantly saying that people who disagree with you should be banned, whereas I have not once in my entire time on this forum said that someone should be banned besides obvious inceltears brigaders.

I'm talking about censorship in real life, not on a fucking incel forum. You didn't understand that?

Framecel222 said:
 Every post you write lowers my IQ by 3 points.

To you as well.

Kointo said:
I'm talking about censorship in real life, not on a fucking incel forum. You didn't understand that?

I've not written one thing that suggests I'm in favor of censorship of any kind. TBH I don't even care if Trump spews racist rhetoric, I care about his racist policies. Pardoning Joe Arpaio
is one example of this.

Framecel222 said:
I've not written one thing that suggests I'm in favor of censorship of any kind. TBH I don't even care if Trump spews racist rhetoric, I care about his racist policies. Pardoning Joe Arpaio
is one example of this.

That's why I said you sound like one. I didn't say you were one.

Yes I don't like him but Hillary was also a cunt.

But I like the fact that he is making people mad. (Especially here in Germany)

I don't like Trump, but the "drumpf" meme is really dumb. In theory, you'd think Trump would be one of the biggest and slowest moving targets. A cartoonishly narcissistic fat guy with a comb over that's obviously extremely self conscious about his hair (and the size of his hands of all things)...and DRUMPF was the best meme the left could make about him?

His ancestors on his father's side (who came from Germany) anglicized their germanic surname (Drumpf to Trump) in an attempt to assimilate in 1800s America....where's the joke?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
His ancestors on his father's side (who came from Germany) anglicized their germanic surname (Drumpf to Trump) in an attempt to assimilate in 1800s America....where's the joke?

cuz its funny randem lel xd

You can tell how he's trying so hard to delude himself into thinking he's become a NT normie lmao.

Literally only normies complain about Trump, since he hasn't done anything bad directly to anyone yet, Chads and Stacies literally just don't give a shit.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I don't like Trump, but the "drumpf" meme is really dumb. In theory, you'd think Trump would be one of the biggest and slowest moving targets. A cartoonishly narcissistic fat guy with a comb over that's obviously extremely self conscious about his hair (and the size of his hands of all things)...and DRUMPF was the best meme the left could make about him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OavC0H41UEo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDu9CvbrnlM

I love Trump because of how he enrages femoids.

I don't really care

VLÖ said:
You can tell how he's trying so hard to delude himself into thinking he's become a NT normie lmao.
Literally only normies complain about Trump, since he hasn't done anything bad directly to anyone yet, Chads and Stacies literally just don't give a shit.

I don't claim to be NT. Your entire comment is pure delusion.

Why do people like to call him Drumpf. He has nothing to do with germany anymore and many americans have german ancestors

Framecel222 said:

No I respect him as a business man, anyone who actually cares about politics is a major cuck

Facade said:
Why do people like to call him Drumpf. He has nothing to do with germany anymore and many americans have german ancestors

TBH I just think it sounds funny.

Framecel222 said:
TBH I just think it sounds funny.

His original family name sounds even funny to me and I'm a german guy. I was just curious :D

i havent accepted it fully yet. its like having Captain Kangaroo for president. celebrities should never be in this position but its kind of like some sort of of idiocracy joke where we dont even know how bad things really are

I like how Trump enrages liberals but I honestly cant stomach how dumb and uninformed he is.

His grasp of American law and world geopolitics is pathetic.

Like Sarah Palin not knowing Africa was a continent.