Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any slowcels here?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★
Ever since I was a kid I was always super slow when it came to learning things and I would always just be the last to learn something compared to everyone else.

Anyone else here relate?

Also is there any way to increase iq or is it all genetic?

Brutal iq pill

idk if km slow but im slavcel

did your parents teach you things when you were between 0 and 6? have u been on anti soypressants?

did your parents teach you things when you were between 0 and 6? have u been on anti soypressants?
I don't think so (not from what I can remember)

And no I've never taken any kind of medication

I don't think so (not from what I can remember)

And no I've never taken any kind of medication
is your mother white? if so, you probably received the bare minimum intellectual stimulation even if you dont remember. Either genetics or ur mother had you late or premature birth

Probably genetics cuz i know many people whose mothers had them late (hapas ngl) and maybe only one is slow

Even the lowest IQ person here who accepts the blackpill is less deluded and more in touch with reality than a bluepilled normie with average IQ. Just by virtue of accepting the blackpill they don't deny reality.

I’m slow in social skills.

is your mother white? if so, you probably received the bare minimum intellectual stimulation even if you dont remember. Either genetics or ur mother had you late or premature birth
Yes she is white. And I was born 9 days after the doctors prediction

Im slow in the head when it comes to learning things im not interested in, Or following instructions when it needs to be speed up for example a job, people would just wonder if im stupid, Because i didnt understand what they explained to me.

Im slow in the head when it comes to learning things im not interested in, Or following instructions when it needs to be speed up for example a job, people would just wonder if im stupid, Because i didnt understand what they explained to me.
Brootal

How do you know that this is an important factor for your iq? The intellectual stimulation part

How do you know that this is an important factor for your iq? The intellectual stimulation part
you think you can learn things that iq measures from nothing? also you learn things the fastest at those ages

you think you can learn things that iq measures from nothing? also you learn things the fastest at those ages
I wonder how much of a role it plays. I have complete dogshit genetics other than a high iq. It would make sense if that's not entirely genetic and mostly because of how I grew up.

I wonder how much of a role it plays. I have complete dogshit genetics other than a high iq. It would make sense if that's not entirely genetic and mostly because of how I grew up.
iq is quite genetic in first world countries tho

only in shitholes where 90% are in poverty, can u see environmental influences being substantial

birth order also is a factor

mother gives more attention to kids when there are less siblings around

i stalked ppl i knew and the older sibling was usually smarter

birth order also is a factor

mother gives more attention to kids when there are less siblings around

i stalked ppl i knew and the older sibling was usually smarter
My mother might have turned me into an INTP (the worst personality you can have)

Yeah, i take for many things longer than the average to learn. Even my driving teacher told me that i'm taking so long

My mother might have turned me into an INTP (the worst personality you can have)
True. Being intelligent in a low IQ world is a curse

True. Being intelligent in a low IQ world is a curse
Maybe, but the issue is that if you like to spend time in the metaphysical world so to speak, you're inevitably going to be bad at the physical stuff. If you're good at thinking you're going to be worse at reading and manipulating the emotional atmosphere of a room. Especially the part about being physically present, confrontational and attentive to details in your environment is almost non existent in this personalty type. And that is the reason why it sucks. But who knows, maybe if you're extremely ugly and non NT this is actually one of the better types to have because atleast you can be alone for a long time and find some joy in a lot of areas that would be boring for the average person.

Ever since I was a kid I was always super slow when it came to learning things and I would always just be the last to learn something compared to everyone else.

Anyone else here relate?

Also is there any way to increase iq or is it all genetic?

Slow = anyone with a sub 130 IQ.

Why are you using the Myers-Briggs system, the Big 5 is scientifically accurate, MB is just astrology masked as psychology, in fact only toilets seriously use it.

Even the lowest IQ person here who accepts the blackpill is less deluded and more in touch with reality than a bluepilled normie with average IQ. Just by virtue of accepting the blackpill they don't deny reality.

Based and absolutely true.

Why are you using the Myers-Briggs system, the Big 5 is scientifically accurate, MB is just astrology masked as psychology, in fact only toilets seriously use it.
Because it's legit. Modern psychology is too soy to realize how genius it is. To be fair that's mostly because it's hard to type people and therefore hard to run experiments to verify its claims. But who knows, maybe in the next couple of decades that will change. Either way, I could give you many reasons why there is a lot of truth to this theory.
Besides that, the big 5 is just a test and a classification. It can't be compared to the 8 function model because there is no model for the big5 at all. The Jungian model gives you predictive power. If you identified the first two functions of a person (and after you determined the first, there are only 2 possibilities for the second most dominant according to the theory) then you can predict things that are deep within a persons psyche, like his deepest insecurities or biggest aspirations. If you're good at typing people you can know those things in less than 30 seconds. Which means you know all these things about any random person you come in contact with. That to me is one of the most fascinating things about this model.

Yes I'm slowcel :feelsbadman: and I take a lot longer to get the hang of things or learning something new and there some things I learn Very fast if interested in like history or military history

Last edited:
Yes. I'm extremely slow when it comes to learning certain exercises because of my terrible motor skills. I can't memorise shit, no matter how hard I try. I can't even read a fucking book. I dropped out of school early because I couldn't keep up with the increasing levels of the learning material.

Maybe, but the issue is that if you like to spend time in the metaphysical world so to speak, you're inevitably going to be bad at the physical stuff. If you're good at thinking you're going to be worse at reading and manipulating the emotional atmosphere of a room. Especially the part about being physically present, confrontational and attentive to details in your environment is almost non existent in this personalty type. And that is the reason why it sucks. But who knows, maybe if you're extremely ugly and non NT this is actually one of the better types to have because atleast you can be alone for a long time and find some joy in a lot of areas that would be boring for the average person.
usually people do stuff theyre good at and neglect other stuff so its genetic mostly

kids with motor issues never outgrow them

usually people do stuff theyre good at and neglect other stuff so its genetic mostly
There was a study of several identical twins who grew up in different environments (with different parents). Their vultology (visual identification of their personality type) was very similar when they were adults. Which seems to imply that personality is mostly genetic.

Yes. I'm extremely slow when it comes to learning certain exercises because of my terrible motor skills. I can't memorise shit, no matter how hard I try. I can't even read a fucking book. I dropped out of school early because I couldn't keep up with the increasing levels of the learning material.
Brootal. It was so frustrating in school when people kept telling me to "just try harder" or "just pay attention" like nigga I'm trying too learn shit but I'm just too slow.

Brootal. It was so frustrating in school when people kept telling me to "just try harder" or "just pay attention" like nigga I'm trying too learn shit but I'm just too slow.
That always pissed me off, normies will never understand the struggle

That always pissed me off, normies will never understand the struggle
Yup. I remember getting so mad because nobody would understand me