Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR does anyone else get the urge to beat the shit out of their whore sister

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
seriously i want to do it when i see this cunt walking around half naked. i want to say ''what do you think you're doing, whore?'' and then take that ugly face and smash it hard for the audacity of dressing and acting like a whore. umm sweaty maybe if you acted right you would get treated right. there are too many worthless sluts and not enough real men to put them in their place. cunts.

232381 7 sq

B A S E D

just do it , i beat the shit out of my sister once when i was 16 it felt great

but yeah i still get the urge to do it but now she would probably tell my cuck brothers and my mom might kick me out the house

ive only seen my sister like 3 times in my life as a kid

my whole family is at her beg and call bc she has "anxiety" and "OCD" (she doesnt) and i could murder a family of 6 and be ignored. yes i want to.

elab on story behind that
she went ape mode after I ate her food in the fridge after school cus i was hungry af , she started screaming and called me a fat shit and she pushed me first so i beat the shit out of her, i dropped her on the floor and punched her brutally and she cried to my mom and threatened to get the cops on me and shit then my cuck brother was in the verge of beating the shit out of me cus muh u cant hit women , hes a cuck. But i was only 16 if i do it now at 20 idk what will happen cuz shes 17

Sometimes I do because honestly I hate being lifemogged so hard just because she's a toilet, not only that but our parents were willing to buy her an expensive car before buying me a single mid-end phone kek, I was literally the last of my class at receiving one in school which ruined my social development even further. I always had to purchase my own shit by saving money, including my pc and console while she got everything handed to her. She also rages and rarely lets me make slight noises at night, gaslights me to death about my future etc. Having to deal with her bs in general is just beyond infuriating, specially when she's studying a successful career, has an active social life with bf included and she STILL is incredibly whiny and entitled. I hate her so much.

seriously i want to do it when i see this cunt walking around half naked. i want to say ''what do you think you're doing, whore?'' and then take that ugly face and smash it hard for the audacity of dressing and acting like a whore. umm sweaty maybe if you acted right you would get treated right. there are too many worthless sluts and not enough real men to put them in their place. cunts.
Did you tell her to stop walking around naked?

My sister isn't a whore tbh. She married the man she's been dating since high school.

I used to like years ago jfl. I don’t care anymore. I just don’t care