Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else get pissed when you text someone and they don't respond back?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I spend 25 minutes typing back and forth thinking all hard about my text just to not even get a text back, like c'mon you prick try appreciating the fucking time I could've used jerking off on you.

Happens all the time.

All incels relate to this

I've never texted anyone except my mother

Women do this to me all the time, even for business

just lol if people are blatantly ignoring you and you're not calling them out on it

whogivesafucc said:
just lol if people are blatantly ignoring you and you're not calling them out on it

I started calling girls out on it.

Nah it's great.

I got so fucking tired of this if I want an answer or just to talk briefly, I call people. It's autistic in 2018 to call people still, but I do it anyway.

Like me and my oneitis??

iSfGoVc.jpg

(She didnt text me back until now.)

lol @ you fakecels who even get texted. So many fakecels in this forum.

Never press enter over 3 times or else you instantly look desperate and they are actually less likely to reply for some reason

Lmao. I ignore most people I ain't interested in. Friends are cope, even a femoid. Only a partner matters. Who the fuck wants to be your fucking friend if u aint give me no poon u hoe? And beta cuckold males, I despise them, especially those asking to go out for dumbass normie shitfests which nothing good can come out of. The only group i somewhat enjoy talking with are incel friends, and even then most of them irl are too blue pilled to tolerate.

It meas they are not interested in you.
Trust me here,there is no need to continue the interaction in 90% of cases.

KilluminoidBR said:
Like me and my oneitis??

iSfGoVc.jpg

(She didnt text me back until now.)

This looks just pathetic

I completely stopped expecting replies, all my conversations are one-sided

Virginp0wers said:
lol @ you fakecels who even get texted. So many fakecels in this forum.
your standards are retardedly low

wishiwasbigger said:

incels cant afford to have standards.

Virginp0wers said:
wishiwasbigger said:
incels cant afford to have standards.
but according to you anyone who was freinds and a social life is automatically a fakecel, i thought this website was about being ugly and not getting attention from femoids, not being an all around failure?

wishiwasbigger said:
but according to you anyone who was freinds and a social life is automatically a fakecel, i thought this website was about being ugly and not getting attention from femoids, not being an all around failure?

All around failure = Truecel 

friends and social life is fakecel. If you can attract other people to like you than i dont see why u cant do that with a female.

That shit used to irk the SHIT out of me when people did that. As time went on, I learned not to care as much. It doesn't matter anymore because no one texts me.