Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else get physically hungry when staring at juicy foids ass?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Whenever I see a foid’s ass my stomach rumbles as I get extremely hungry. I’m not a cannibal or anything but found this strange and was wondering if anyone else felt like this. (Serious btw)

Images 11
Tbh

No, it disgusts me seeing a whore.

When i see a foids fat butt i get like this

Not really. Butt stuff is dumb

I feel like a starving dog watching the butcher's window.

My god what has this forum come to...

No man...:dafuckfeels:

Strange fetish ngl.

No but when I see a foids ass I just wish I had a razor sharp dick that could penetrate them through their clothes and then slice them in half with it.

No but when I see a foids ass I just wish I had a razor sharp dick that could penetrate them through their clothes and then slice them in half.
This made me legitimately laugh. Also, hello cucktears.

No bro.
I usually just get horny, not hungry.

What? No. "I'm not a cannibal" but like?

No man, not that attracted to butts

I might hear my stomach growl in her face is really hot

You have to wait until that 10 Stacy is on her period, and eating meat for an entire week, and then you can sandwich your nose between her ass cheeks and stay there for at least 48 hours, even when she has to fart and poo.

No but I do salivate when I’m horny. I didn’t know this was unusual until a couple months ago when I casually mentioned it in conversation, expecting people to relate. :lul:

It doesn't have this effect, but I do enjoy staring while trying not to focus on the uncomfortable reality that I will never be able to touch/penetrate.

Latinas have big asses, they are everywhere where I live.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back