Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else feel like they have a dark cloud over their head?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
Anytime i walk into a room with people (especially foids) around i feel the energy in the room change. Everyone becomes gloomy even if the room was energetic and people were being talktative before. It’s like the opposite of the halo effect (dark cloud effect?).

Does anyone else have this feeling like a dark cloud looms above their head at all times?

0EE6292C 52E3 4F55 A330 52EC2D83B926

If you mean by as if people can sense my depression? Yes kinda, might just be my face though. Some old foid was like "Its going to be okay". To me randomly while I was waiting for the bus.

It's not a dark cloud over your head. It's the bone strcture of your head.

that's just how normies react to strangers and outsiders

unless they know you well, then they probably hate you, which is normal if you're not a normie

if youre a subhuman,of course you do have..

All the fucking time. Messes with your head and usually a main cause of my depression.

All the time.

I feel like it doesn't matter if I :feelsrope: or not. My body is just going to die from the hopelessness anyway. I gave up all my hobbies when I swallowed the black pill. Now I just space out in my room waiting to die.

If you mean by as if people can sense my depression? Yes kinda, might just be my face though. Some old foid was like "Its going to be okay". To me randomly while I was waiting for the bus.
I hope you yeeted that bitch