Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else cuddle a huge blanket and pretend it’s a girl cuddling with you?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Now I’m not a schizoid, I know it’s not real. It’s just how I cope with the fact that I will die alone. I’ve done this since 7. I also like to pretend that there’s a invisible, sometimes visible attractive teen woman that always follows me everywhere I go, like a spirt of some sort. Shit like this is how I stop myself from going on a rampage.

Nah I just hump my bed when I'm horny,

I sometimes cuddle or hug a blanket or pillow. I pretend it's a foid.

Sometimes. But sometimes I go to a nearby river when it's sunny out and talk to the water as if the place was my girlfriend.

I sometimes hold my hands together and fantasize I'm with a foid, especially when I'm laying in bed.

Surprised how often this is asked. I used to but now it's rare. Only do it when I'm seriously depressed. It's nice imagining you're holding a girl though. Fantasy is my biggest cope

Surprised how often this is asked. I used to but now it's rare. Only do it when I'm seriously depressed. It's nice imagining you're holding a girl though. Fantasy is my biggest cope
I'm sure there's an overweight black girl willing to take you

I wish i could somehow fool myself into thinking that my pillow isa real girl that cares about me. Even cuddling with my pillow doesnt bring me comfort anymore i still do it everyday tho