Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone browse this forum with music in the background?

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
I used to use this forum without music in the background. It felt cold, dark, misty, and devoid of any semblance of life. For the past few weeks now, I've been using music in the background, and oh boy, it's 100% better to use this forum. It's like every post has a spiritual soul. When you type to make a post or a thread, it's like you're conveying your emotions in a whole new way! It makes this forum feel like it's a community, a community filled with life, passion, dreams, and emotions. I usually have ambient music in the background, it makes me calm while browsing here. So I'm here to ask, does anyone browse this forum with music in the background? If yes, what genre?

Only when i'm drunk like now.

I browse it on and off and I always have music blasting so yes.

Inevitably. I dont want to listen to my neighbour becky getting fucked by a chad

ye, i do actually

Future house, deep house, edm, rap, classic, moombathon, oriental, trap, rock, indie

I always listen to music or watch kdramas while browsing.

I just browse in total silence. Maybe I should try browsing with music sometime.

I do this all the time