Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does it feel to be a well known member on this forum?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★★
I one day hope to become a well known user on this forum as I feel it would make me feel important in some way (even if it's just on an inkie forum jfl)

Does it feel great?

Couldn't tell you, because I don't know.

feel like the biggest loser known to mankind

I one day hope to become a well known user on this forum as I feel it would make me feel important in some way (even if it's just on an inkie forum jfl)

Does it feel great?
I also aspire to be a great incel of the modern world

Does it feel great?
It probabbly feels euphoric. 95% of the members are after like 2020, 2021 so most are properly larpers or fakecels. I'm gonna miss some of yall though man. I been lurking for a few years and just made this account recently.

honestly it would be an honor.

Does it feel great?
It feels like having a british broadcasting corporation in your butt 24/7

Does it feel great?
Yes because people will pay more attention to your posts and threads