Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does Anybody Know How I Can Transform A Picture Of Myself To Look Like A Chad?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
NOTE: I SUCK AT PHOTOSHOP

Hey guys, I've been wanting to do an experiment where I edit a picture of my face to look like a Chad and see how many more matches I get on Tinder. Only problem is - I suck at Photoshop!
Do you guys know anybody who is good at photoshop that could make me look like a Chad? (Maybe I could pay @FACEandLMS to do it?) :feelskek:
Or maybe somebody on Fivver.
Also, are there any programs that can morph my face to look like a male model?

Im good at photoshop. Depends on what you want to change. Angle is very important, editing can be done with some effects or filters, but not too much otherwise it is obvious. Especially women will get it pretty fast I guess since they use a lot of fraud aswell

Im good at photoshop. Depends on what you want to change. Angle is very important, editing can be done with some effects or filters, but not too much otherwise it is obvious. Especially women will get it pretty fast I guess since they use a lot of fraud aswell
Noice! Also, I just realized something, if I happen to mog you in looks you'll probably say I'm a fakecel. :lul:

Noice! Also, I just realized something, if I happen to mog you in looks you'll probably say I'm a fakecel. :lul:
Don't forget try and dox you. Trust no one here

no shop for your face

Project your face on the latent space for the StyleGAN 2 generator trained on the Flickr Faces dataset.

Don't worry Im a 4/10cel, its hard to mog me. If you really want I could help you with shopping or give you some tips without actually getting your pics.

Just take a shower and srop being racist sexist and misogynistic you fucking incel