Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody have any irl friend groups?

FuckAroundFindOut

FuckAroundFindOut

Fuck off and die leftist SJW communist faggots
I have one group (my high 2 school friends + only 3 mutual acquaintances from my high school friend + middle school friend) but I feel very distant from them, we dont hang out at all, I dont have a job or a car (can barely drive even if I have my license and my parents are extremely strict about driving so I dont drive at all) and at the same time I don't reveal too much about them to my family. One time I told my dad about my friend and his problems he had in life and my dad just told me "well other people have fucked up shit than you so stop complaining about yours"

I really dont want to introduce the friends I have to my dad and stepmom and stepsiblings (cus theyre woke liberal feminists), but at the very least my mom is cool with me having friends that arent sjw liberals while my dad is iffy about me spending time with my friend who is a trump supporter.

There really is no winning here and it sucks cus most men are lonely and all I ever have is this forum. Plus I do have cousins on my mothers side who are good ppl but theyre way older than me and I dont get to see them often (because I cant drive RIP)

I don't have a friend group but I've got some "friends" from highschool but they're closer to acquaintances if anything. No car = no social life, I'm in the same boat. It's brutal not being able to drive if you live anywhere outside a city in the US. Its been the reason why I've been a neet incel since I've graduated hs.

Look guys I do have very very few friends I just dont feel respected by them at all, I'm the laughing stock of the group.

(cus no bitches + no job + no car + no status, its fucking over) even if we hang out a few times. And recently I just realized its respect that is paramount for us guys and I dont have any of that at all.

I have a denialcel friend I met in college, that's it. After all these years he still thinks he's going to meet a foid on tinder, he just needs to find the right one.

I have one group (my high 2 school friends + only 3 mutual acquaintances from my high school friend + middle school friend) but I feel very distant from them, we dont hang out at all, I dont have a job or a car (can barely drive even if I have my license and my parents are extremely strict about driving so I dont drive at all) and at the same time I don't reveal too much about them to my family. One time I told my dad about my friend and his problems he had in life and my dad just told me "well other people have fucked up shit than you so stop complaining about yours"

I really dont want to introduce the friends I have to my dad and stepmom and stepsiblings (cus theyre woke liberal feminists), but at the very least my mom is cool with me having friends that arent sjw liberals while my dad is iffy about me spending time with my friend who is a trump supporter.

There really is no winning here and it sucks cus most men are lonely and all I ever have is this forum. Plus I do have cousins on my mothers side who are good ppl but theyre way older than me and I dont get to see them often (because I cant drive RIP)
yeah, religionmaxxing = instant social group

I don't have any close friends but I socialize a little sometimes. For example, when I go to pub quizzes people are always happy to have me on their team because I'm very knowledgeable.

There are no friends in this world, there are only intrests. They will take what they need from you and then ghost you.

No. Last friend I had when I was 13. And only one back then. Since then, nope. No social life, ugly, truecel. I’m 26 now. Life for me was much better when I was younger than 11. So I’m not exactly boyfriend material. Like, even if I won $50 million or something like that in the lottery, I couldn’t attract women. It’s fucking devastating knowing you can’t have the thing you desire most. Love, sex, companionship. Sex isn’t even the most important thing to me.

I had acquittances in high-school, but I was too autistic to realize they weren't my friends and didn't like me, I learned this the hard way after graduation when they all went to hang out and didn't invite me. I tried to join anyway but one of them straight up told me they didn't like me and I had to leave. They weren't even cool they were retarded normies obsessed with league of legends and star wars but even I was too much sperg to hang with them. Haven't interacted with male peers of my age since

I have none by choice. 99% of people are immature and retarded. I'd rather not associate myself with any of them. I'd rather be alone in my room with the internet.

I have none by choice. 99% of people are immature and retarded. I'd rather not associate myself with any of them. I'd rather be alone in my room with the internet.
@Gaz DaJous thoughts

@Gaz DaJous thoughts
36198.jpg

I had acquittances in high-school, but I was too autistic to realize they weren't my friends and didn't like me, I learned this the hard way after graduation when they all went to hang out and didn't invite me. I tried to join anyway but one of them straight up told me they didn't like me and I had to leave. They weren't even cool they were retarded normies obsessed with league of legends and star wars but even I was too much sperg to hang with them. Haven't interacted with male peers of my age since
Same with me more or less. Even the "nerds" social mogged me.

what i would give to have the looks of gandy: good looking in a high-class way
He blocked me on insta after I called him a balding post wall collagencel tbh

My one and only wish

mostly loser friends

None but I wish I did.

I think the last time I had a ‘friend’ was around middleschool.