Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does any other ethnic in the west ever think about how their lives mightve been if they were born and raise in their homeland?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I honestly feel like i couldve been normie tier if i was born and raises in ankara, turkey.

Much less feminism. Hell, i mightve been introduced to a girl if they wanted me to marry.

No estrogens in the food. Wouldve been big and strong eating dolma and ayran all day instead of mcdonalds and oatmeal

Big friend group with all the kids i played with. He couldve gone to the local soccer matches together, go out drinking raki and smoking hookah. We would sit down on a curb and drink cola while eating sunflower seeds

Visit my relatives monthly and catch up. Life in NYC is lonely when you dont have any family outside of siblings and parents

Probably wouldve had a cute pet. Or at the very least the well trained street cats wouldve been my pets

Probably wouldve been low inhib and manly if i stuck with my own kin instead of having to spend years of my life in school with jose and ngubu while the teachers indoctrinate me about stupid shit

My life feels robbed bros

India is a shithole, glad I didn't grow up there.

I am in the west and in my homeland :society:

I'm not ethnic, but if I were living in my "homeland" (i.e. where my ancestors came from) I'd be stuck in the same situation I am today. My ancestors were Germans and Italians who settled in New York. Can't get worse than that.

I would be a even worse incel there

I would have a culture to identify with, cousins to grow up with, my family would’ve been richer as my father’s education wouldn’t be as completely worthless here, my family wouldn’t be so mentally ill and dysfunctional, and I wouldn’t feel this alone and alienated by this world. :fuk:

Turkey is a shithole

@Mentally lost cel is from and lives in Turkey but he wishes to be in your place, living here in America. :waitwhat:

@Mentally lost cel is from and lives in Turkey but he wishes to be in your place, living here in America. :waitwhat:
He’s just thinking the wrong way cuz he doesn’t know, here isn’t some good family village Esque place that care about you, it is just like the west and it’s much much worse

Going for hookah and whatever costs money I just wish I had money

Almost all learning in the old country is done by rote memorization. I have a terrible memory and short attention span when I was a kid so would've failed at life there. Even worse than in the west.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back