Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doctors lied to me about how tall I would be

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
When I was 11 or 12, the doctor predicted how tall I would be based on my current height, and IIRC, an x-ray of my bones. Now, I'm not gonna say what race, what people, the doctor was, we know I can't say that, but he told me I would be in the 6'1"-6'2" range, but I am only in the 5'10.5-5'11" range, which sucks. Maybe if I hadn't had my hopes built up by this doctor, maybe I wouldn't be so insecure about my height. Maybe my parents should have been willing to pay up and get me growth hormones so I didn't have to be a fucking manlet who hates himself. I hate it. I was supposed to be 6'1"-6'2". My whole life would have probably been different if I had achieved that height, but no, if you are not more than 6', sluts see you as a creepy little hobbit instead of as a potential fuck partner. But you are in trouble if you ever criticize them for their weight, WHICH THEY CAN CONTROL - JUST STOP EATING SO MUCH YOU GIANT HAMBURGLAR!!!

That’s not the worst height

That's above average height you are like 1-2 inches taller than me quit bragging.

That’s not the worst height
But it's not an impressive height either. It's even more disappointing because I was supposed to be 3 inches taller than I actually am.
That's above average height you are like 1-2 inches taller than me quit bragging.
I'm half an inch taller than the average White American male in his 20s...that's not noticeably above average, especially given the wide variety of shoes, hairstyles. I've been trying to improve my posture, but the only way I will ever come across as tall in the US is if I get elevator shoes, which I don't have the money for, since I'm a NEET.

But it's not an impressive height either. It's even more disappointing because I was supposed to be 3 inches taller than I actually am.

I'm half an inch taller than the average White American male in his 20s...that's not noticeably above average, especially given the wide variety of shoes, hairstyles. I've been trying to improve my posture, but the only way I will ever come across as tall in the US is if I get elevator shoes, which I don't have the money for, since I'm a NEET.
Above 5'8'' don't complain about being a manlet. Respect to all the sub 5'8'' manlets on here.

Above 5'8'' don't complain about being a manlet. Respect to all the sub 5'8'' manlets on here.
I have a large head and a wide/stocky build, which makes me seem shorter. If I had a slender build and a smaller head, I would look taller. Rob Paul talks about this on CelebHeights.com

Im a 187cm Manlet, i want To be at least 191 like chico, I want to tower over people

True but I don’t think your height alone would hold you back

So poor beeing 5‘11

5'10" and 5'11" isn't even enough for foids. Only 6'0" registers into their head despite a 1- or 2-inch difference (not even too noticeable in public).

I'm 5'10" and got called "short" by a foid that were way shorter than me (that was a decade ago in home economics class).

2 meters is the bare minimum to date a foid.

True but I don’t think your height alone would hold you back
If I had the cash for shoes that could bring me to 6'1", and long pants that cover all but the very bottom of the shoes (thus hiding that I'm wearing elevator shoes), I might be able to fake being tall
So poor beeing 5‘11
I'm not even a legit 5'11". I'm only 5'11" when I wake up, most of the day I'm 5'10.5", wide/stocky build, a little overweight, big/long head (which makes me look shorter because of proportions)...I don't look tall
5'10" and 5'11" isn't even enough for foids. Only 6'0" registers into their head despite a 1- or 2-inch difference (not even too noticeable in public).

I'm 5'10" and got called "short" by a foid that were way shorter than me (that was a decade ago in home economics class).
I don't get why 5'2" sluts want a 6 foot guy...I mean, bitch, do you want your head to be your boyfriend's chinrest?

This they have it ultra hard
At least a 5'11 can reach tallfags and is the tallfag since foids are 5'6 tops

This they have it ultra hard
At least a 5'11 can reach tallfags and is the tallfag since foids are 5'6 tops
I think a lot of sluts lie about their height...this one big-titty skankosaurus rex in high school told me she was 5'6"...but there's a picture of her standing next to another girl who claimed 5'5" on her acting resume, and the 5'6" slut is noticeably shorter than the 5'5" one.

You larp around beeing 5‘11 can you imagine how it is for our brothers under 5‘5

This a poor heigthbrag thread

You larp around beeing 5‘11 can you imagine how it is for our brothers under 5‘5

This a poor heigthbrag thread
It wasn't intended as a brag. I was complaining about it to my parents and they yelled at me to stop, and that they don't care about it. If I had the money, I would have gotten LL by now.

Now, I'm not gonna say what race, what people, the doctor was
merch-1.jpg

No height for your face

When I was 11 or 12, the doctor predicted how tall I would be based on my current height, and IIRC, an x-ray of my bones. Now, I'm not gonna say what race, what people, the doctor was, we know I can't say that, but he told me I would be in the 6'1"-6'2" range, but I am only in the 5'10.5-5'11" range, which sucks. Maybe if I hadn't had my hopes built up by this doctor, maybe I wouldn't be so insecure about my height. Maybe my parents should have been willing to pay up and get me growth hormones so I didn't have to be a fucking manlet who hates himself. I hate it. I was supposed to be 6'1"-6'2". My whole life would have probably been different if I had achieved that height, but no, if you are not more than 6', sluts see you as a creepy little hobbit instead of as a potential fuck partner. But you are in trouble if you ever criticize them for their weight, WHICH THEY CAN CONTROL - JUST STOP EATING SO MUCH YOU GIANT HAMBURGLAR!!!
not a bad height, giga mogs me hard. But i agree w you most doctor´s are massive lying faggots regards height i still remember when my endo refused to give me HGH last year

They were very accurate. They are not magicians, so they can’t know it perfectly, it was just a guess

YOU LIED TO ME DOCTOR

They were very accurate. They are not magicians, so they can’t know it perfectly, it was just a guess
I am a magician and i will teleport Kriegsmaroon in your bathroom in 10 seconds!

I was told I was going to be 5'10" and only grew to 5'5.5". Get over it, it could be worse.

not a bad height, giga mogs me hard. But i agree w you most doctor´s are massive lying faggots regards height i still remember when my endo refused to give me HGH last year
The only Dr I trust is Dr. Verwoerd, and he had a PhD, not an MD

You could heightmaxx; if you have boots or thick shoes which can bring 4 cm+ plus get shoe lifts where you use all layers: you should almost be 6'2. Even one layer with these shoes might be able to bring you almost to or in the 6'1 range, depending on your max height range or morning height. There are also elevator shoes where you could still use shoes for a big boost.
5'10.5-5'11 = 179 -180.339.. cm
Summarization of height per layer of shoes, from a comment:
  • 1 Layer - 0.71 inches (1.8cm)
  • 2 Layers - 1.06 inches (2.7cm)
  • 3 Layers - 1.42 Inches (3.6cm)
  • 4 Layers - 1.7 inches (4.3cm)
  • NOTE: Results may vary based on your weight and how often the insoles are used as they become more compressed over time

You could heightmaxx; if you have boots or thick shoes which can bring 4 cm+ plus get shoe lifts where you use all layers: you should almost be 6'2. Even one layer with these shoes might be able to bring you almost to or in the 6'1 range, depending on your max height range or morning height. There are also elevator shoes where you could still use shoes for a big boost.
5'10.5-5'11 = 179 -180.339.. cm
Summarization of height per layer of shoes, from a comment:
  • 1 Layer - 0.71 inches (1.8cm)
  • 2 Layers - 1.06 inches (2.7cm)
  • 3 Layers - 1.42 Inches (3.6cm)
  • 4 Layers - 1.7 inches (4.3cm)
  • NOTE: Results may vary based on your weight and how often the insoles are used as they become more compressed over time
I like Rob Paul's videos, if only I had the money for elevator shoes (I'm a NEET)
afrikanercel
Ons sal lewe, ons sal sterwe
Ons vir jou, Suid-Afrika!

I like Rob Paul's videos, if only I had the money for elevator shoes (I'm a NEET)

Ons sal lewe, ons sal sterwe
Ons vir jou, Suid-Afrika!
4 layer shoe lifts are largely cheap.

4 layer shoe lifts are largely cheap.
I worry that they would make my ankles be above the tops of my shoes, thus meaning I'd likely hurt my ankle if I stepped on something uneven.

Doctors lied to me and told me I wasn’t sick

You probably were an early bloomer. And probably your parents aren't tall or/and your mother is short.

who cares shit thread

Dad 5'9"
Mom 5'0"
You should be grateful that you ended up being 5'11, considering that your mother is very short and your father is below average. Both of your parents are shorter than mine, yet you're a bit taller compared to me.

Last edited:
You should be grateful that you ended up being 5'11, considering that your mother is very short and your father is below average. Both of your parents are shorter than mine, yet you're a bit taller compared to me.
5'11", especially a weak 5'11" like mine is nothing that impresses females. Even the short females want a tall guy. I saw this slutty vaper girl I knew in high school who has giant boobs, can't be over 5'1", even that's being generous, but she's got this boyfriend who looks like he's 6'1"-6'2"

Like what? Why you need a guy who can rest his armpit on top of your head? Stupid slutty bitch

5'11", especially a weak 5'11" like mine is nothing that impresses females.
I mean, your parents are short. JFL. What did you expect? Those who "predict" a child's adult height just by their age and current height are ignorant.
And ofc, 5'11 is nothing special nowadays. Yet it's not the worst height either. You would suffer way more if you were, say, 5'7.

I mean, your parents are short. JFL. What did you expect? Those who "predict" a child's adult height just by their age and current height are ignorant.
And ofc, 5'11 is nothing special nowadays. Yet it's not the worst height either. You would suffer way more if you were, say, 5'7.
You have a point, If I ever made enough money to hire a surrogate and egg donor (because I know that's the only way I'll ever be able to reproduce, given the impossible standards slutty holes have these days), I would make sure to pick a very tall egg donor, in hopes that my sons would be 6'1" and up

You have a point, If I ever made enough money to hire a surrogate and egg donor (because I know that's the only way I'll ever be able to reproduce, given the impossible standards slutty holes have these days), I would make sure to pick a very tall egg donor, in hopes that my sons would be 6'1" and up
Very based. :feelsokman: