Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your parents suspect your inceldom?

northkoreancel

northkoreancel

Banned
-
Im pretty sure my parents know im an incel, my mother basically always toys on the fact ive never had a girlfriend or that i have no friends. Im pretty sure she just thinks im shy or insecure about the way i look so i dont approach anyone. She's always saying i should meet new people with similar interests as if it were that easy.

Im pretty sure my parents know im an incel, my mother basically always toys on the fact ive never had a girlfriend or that i have no friends. Im pretty sure she just thinks im shy or insecure about the way i look so i dont approach anyone. She's always saying i should meet new people with similar interests as if it were that easy.
MY PARENTS MUST HAVE SEEN MY POSTS IT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE (IN VIDEO GAME)

my mother never cared and my father is a literal low IQ drunkard alcoholic

Yeah

Would never let them suspect it or any normie or else I have to make myself disappear

I introduced my mom to the blackpill and since then she has never asked/bothered me about getting a girlfriend

they don't even know what an incel means

I wouldn't say "support", but they don't bother me or mock me

I introduced my mom to the blackpill and since then she has never asked/bothered me about getting a girlfriend
how do you even begin to explain the blackpill to your mother

how do you even begin to explain the blackpill to your mother

I just explained the dating market to her and how the bluepill, which was common when she was my age, doesn't work anymore
She trusts me alot and it wasn't hard to convince her.
Height is very crucial to dating and I'm shorter than the average female in my country, so yeah.

I just explained the dating market to her and how the bluepill, which was common when she was my age, doesn't work anymore
She trusts me alot and it wasn't hard to convince her.
Height is very crucial to dating and I'm shorter than the average female in my country, so yeah
makes sense that it was easy to explain bc she trusts you.