Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do your parents say that the reason why your life is shit is because you didn't go to muh college? Even with high IQ, it costs too fucking much.

ddking0001

ddking0001

Veteran
★★★★★
No "college experience" for sub-5
No valuable internships for sub-5
Too many foreign pajeets and rice, so no no job for sub-5
Too many women, foreigners, and scholarship kick ballers, so no school of choice for sub-5
Grade inflation bc every nignog is entitled to a high school diploma, so you're forced to go to college as a sub-5 to remain "valuable"
blah blah and etc

High school was fucking pointless and nothing but a series of humilation rituals.
Also, imagine going through arduous months and more months and even more months of school and anxiety of trying to find a job after college, just get no pussy and get mogged on by a Chad that works at an IHOP or no job, I mean he can't take care of his bastards, but at least he passed on his genes. It shows what women really value JFL :feelscry:

No because im on University. But still sucks ass, ive never made friends. Everyone here is so anti social especially because i started out in corona times.

Fucking useless.

No because im on University. But still sucks ass, ive never made friends. Everyone here is so anti social especially because i started out in corona times.

Fucking useless.
How much does university cost for you, where I live, it's ridiculously expensive and stress of studying and working will drive me over the edge

How much does university cost for you, where I live, it's ridiculously expensive and stress of studying and working will drive me over the edge
Like 800€ per year, like its Germany. Americans call it free because its not much to like 200000 dollars or some shit youve got over there.

Yeah its driven me over the edge too. I cant take it anymore and still have a bunch of shit hard exams left.

maybe having to work and study would make you forget about thinking how our incel lives are fucked? I am studying abroad living off my parents and the amount of time i have for realizing that my life is a fucking joke is probablhy not a good thing

I failed college

Success in academics with high grades should translate better into practical gains and benefits after your education is completed, but everyone who studymaxxes always has their expectations disappointed.

Just go into debt to learn how horrible you are from a purple haired obese niggerdyke professor.

Yeah they act like my life will get better if I go back to college. My sister tells me I can find a gf if I go back to college JFL

Success in academics with high grades should translate better into practical gains and benefits after your education is completed, but everyone who studymaxxes always has their expectations disappointed.
statistics show that with every level of education comes higher income, dont know how it works with us rather than the general population