Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do your parents beat you?

Do your parents beat you?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not anymore but my dad would smack me if I misbehaved when I was a kid.

A bit unnecessary sometimes in my view but better than never being hit. I hate this pussy generation so much tbh. They could all use a beating.

A bit unnecessary sometimes in my view but better than never being hit. I hate this pussy generation so much tbh. They could all use a beating.

Being beaten and being smacked are two different things.

And I mean regularly being beaten. Not one time or two.

My mom has smacked me quite a few times but I chose no. I don’t count that as being beat.

If anyone votes yes they are under 12

No but my childhood friends dad cracked his skull open with a hammer and left his back part of his skull fractured

They smacked me from time to time but I wouldn't call it beating.
If anyone votes yes they are under 12
Jfl if you don't get into a fist fight with you mom at least once a week

I got spanked once when I was 4-5 but that was about it

yeah when I was a child but tbh I deserved

Being beaten and being smacked are two different things.

And I mean regularly being beaten. Not one time or two.
Nah I was never beaten to a pulp. At least not a home, I was at school sometimes. Not very fun tbh..

They smacked me from time to time but I wouldn't call it beating.

Jfl if you don't get into a fist fight with you mom at least once a week
Jfl at not killing her eventually

I got so many beatings as a kid that I could set my watch by it. For some years it seemed as an inevitable part of the day

What did you do?
broken tv's, windows, car lights, school things, after people in my school started to bully me I kind started to break shit for some time

I'm not a child. So no.

broken tv's, windows, car lights, school things, after people in my school started to bully me I kind started to break shit for some time

But isn't that normal that kids break things?
Your parents should teach you better and not beat you.

But isn't that normal that kids break things?
Your parents should teach you better and not beat you.
I mean it was just some bruises it wasn't something that really hurted me, I didn't even feel anything I was used to be beaten up at school and they didn't hold back like my parents

No, but they really fucking hate each other.

No, because I'd beat back

Right now they don't, of course. But as a kid I remember taking a serious beat from my dad using a branch from a tree, when I was like 5.

My mom tried to hit me a couple of times when I was 7-10 roughly but she's so weak I strengthmogged her even back then and easily fended off her aggression.

I was hit as a kid, my mother would get emotional and overdue it sometimes (from stinging pinches to punching/slapping arm) and my dad was more one (slap on shoulder/upper back) and done + would turn off wifi and tech in the house.
Oddly enough I just look back at it as poor discipline that ended as I entered my early teen years, but my sisters seem to think that it was a curse placed on them by satan himself and (only) hate my Dad for it.

Last edited:
i killed my parents when i was 5

No, I beat myself. And by that I mean my dick.

They used to.

No, but my dad has roughhoused me a couple of times when I was being a cunt to him. However, my brother was allowed to physically abuse me, and I wasn't allowed to hit him due to his autism. The one time I hit him, I was kicked out of the house.

when I was kid and acting like an idiot and doing stupid things my mom slap me a lot even if I don't really consider this like "beating" even if I have vote yes, but anyway I was deserving to be punish and i'm glad to not have finish like a complete degenerate