Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you wish you were born a female?

Do you wish you were born a female?

• Yes, buddy boyo

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • No, buddy boyo

Votes: 63 64.3%

• Total voters
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I really wish I was born a female. I'd enjoy so many privileges and I wouldn't be treated worse for not looking like a film star.

It really sucks to be treated worse for not having a hole between my legs :cryfeels:

jfl if you chose no, who wouldn't like to live life on autopilot mode? Beats living as an incel

No because chances are that I would grow up to be a degenerate whore slut like the majority of women are.

I wish I was born a Chad

I cannot get over the disgust i feel thinking about having sex with a guy. But i can see they have things 1000s time better
If you have these thoughts often be careful not to go full tranny.
I wish I was born a Chad

This seems like a gay bait thread. "Do you want to taste chad cum?"

No, but I wish I was born a Chad. Or not at all. But not as a fmoid, normie or a truecel.

I think this life difficulty is too hard, I'm going to go play tutorial mode BRB pewpew.

This seems like a gay bait thread. "Do you want to taste chad cum?"
Even if you lived life in celibacy, you'd still get treated better just because you have a hole

Even if you lived life in celibacy, you'd still get treated better just because you have a hole
Worst case I suppose you could be a lesbian.

No that's cucked. I wish I was born Chad

No, because I'm not gay. If I was a straight woman I would want to have sex with men, and I don't have the perspectives to understand why I would want that.

EP64Jq9WAAIydy0

Cuck if you said yes

I cannot get over the disgust i feel thinking about having sex with a guy. But i can see they have things 1000s time better
If you have these thoughts often be careful not to go full tranny.

I might sometimes think like that, but I'd never want to be a foid.

They suck and are disgusting.

Not really. Most of them live life on tutorial mode these days with all the cucks and whiteknights around but I wouldn't wanna be a hole. I'd like to be Chad. That's it. Chad or death.

Yes. To be brutally honest, yes, there are times I wish I was born female; they have a better deal but they don't fucking admit it.

As a man (and a short, unattractive one at that), I only have one option in life: work until I drop dead.

Had I been born a woman:
  • My virginity would make me endearing and pure, not the subject of ridicule
  • I would've got attention from the opposite sex and thousands of dollars in gifts and dinners throughout the course of my life
  • I would not be expected to register for Selective Service
  • I am statistically less likely to be the victim of a random violent attack
  • It's a tragedy if I get raped, and if I come forward with my experience, I'm 'brave' (If a man admits he was raped by another man, he will forever be the subject of ridicule)
  • If someone hits me, I can expect a horde of white knights coming to my defense (as opposed to getting laughed at)
  • I can get knocked up, have children with three different dirt bags, yet still get reward with government money
  • I get encouragement if I go back to school after a certain age (a male older student will get looks and comments implying "Why aren't you working 9-5 and supporting a family, you loser???")
  • I have the 100% certainty that my child is biologically mine
  • In order to look good, all I have to do is not get fat (as opposed to spending years weight lifting)
  • I can talk to a child without being labeled a creep
  • If I'm socially awkward, it's "cute", rather than "creepy"

“Do you wish you were playing on tutorial mode instead of nightmare mode?”

JFL of course.

• In order to look good, all I have to do is not get fat (as opposed to spending years weight lifting)

True, if I was foid, I would be above attractive, since I wouldn't be a landwhale and I don't have other defects.

lowkey tranny thread tbh

No, I wish our society wasn't a gynocentric dumpster fire.

No.
Maybe just to lesbianmaxx.

Over for transcels

I wish to hit females (In Gta V)!!!!!!!!

I wish i was born my oneitis and make her date me. Then i live my life as a male with her as my gf