Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you wish Hitler had won so all humans would be Chads/Stacy?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
If Hitler won, you wouldn't be here. And by "you" I mean the incel body you currently inhabit. Hitler was trying to save humanity from the growing subhuman disaster. Eugenics ensures all lifeforms are genetically advantageous. The bad guys actually won....... We would all be white blonde 6'9 penta moggers if it wasn't for da Jews :feelsree:

Then bottom-tier Chads would've been considered incels. When everyone is Chad, no one is.

We would all be white blonde 6'9 penta moggers if it wasn't for da Jews
We wouldn't exists in that scenario. Those people wouldn't be us.

Though i doubt it, if Hitler won he would need to control huge amount of countries and regions. Eventually either his government would become liberal or it would fall apart or both.

We wouldn't exists in that scenario. Those people wouldn't be us.
That's what I mean tho. You wouldn't have ever felt what it's like to be incel. You either experience nothingness/non existence, or you incarnate as Chad/Stacy. It's the best scenario for humanity.

Then bottom-tier Chads would've been considered incels. When everyone is Chad, no one is.
There's EXTREME sickness that usually afflicts sub 3s and makes them look the way they do. Eugenics would cull the genuinely 'done for' populace, leaving nowadays 6-7s to be the lower tier humans. They are still preferable to the legitimate down syndrome/genetic defected ogres that are allowed to live nowadays.

Unironically Hitler would've legit been pro incel. Just like any man for his era or before. If your great grandfather saw how the gender dynamic/sexual market place has become they would become full ER. Hitler especially would against this shit since he was a qausi-incel himself. It is widely known that before Eva Braun Hitler was a KHHV.

You wouldnt be here u retard GrAY you re the product of your parents reproducing.

If hitler won theyd probably be dead for not being aryan.

So yes being unborn is definately better than whatever this life is.

Last edited:
Yes also this is a good time for me to explain why the holohoax didnt kill 6 gorillion jews. if 6 gajatrijillion jews were killed in the holohoax, then why is alan dercshot-witz and ben shapiro, two of the most obnoxious jews in the world, sitll alive??? if their anxestors were shoah'd, wouldn't they not exist rn?????? very curious, very perplexing.... very strange.....

That's what I mean tho. You wouldn't have ever felt what it's like to be incel. You either experience nothingness/non existence, or you incarnate as Chad/Stacy. It's the best scenario for humanity.
I see, maybe souls gets into one of available babies. Youre right.

You wouldnt be here u retard GrAY you re the product of your parents reproducing.

If hitler win theyd probably be dead for not being aryan.

So yes being unborn is definately better than whatever this life is.
Exactly. This is how life would be:

Hoorah! I never got to experience life as sub 5! Back to my peaceful non existence.

Or -- Hoorah! I'm 6'5 blonde and blue eyed! I get to fuck Stacy! .....

Exactly. This is how life would be:

Hoorah! I never got to experience life as sub 5! Back to my peaceful non existence.

Or -- Hoorah! I'm 6'5 blonde and blue eyed! I get to fuck Stacy! .....
:feelscomfy:

Yes also this is a good time for me to explain why the holohoax didnt kill 6 gorillion jews. if 6 gajatrijillion jews were killed in the holohoax, then why is alan dercshot-witz and ben shapiro, two of the most obnoxious jews in the world, sitll alive??? if their anxestors were shoah'd, wouldn't they not exist rn?????? very curious, very perplexing.... very strange.....
Europas last battle cel (I agree)

Yeah but Id rather live as a “subhuman chad” who is healthy/fit and still has good genes to live a decent life with
Rather then living as an unhealthy low iq subhuman like I am now

Last edited:
Hitler did win, his ideology lives on in all foids

All I know for certain is that if the world won the war, we wouldn't have trannies teaching five year-olds about anal sex and transexuals, and we wouldn't have LGBT parades.

All I know for certain is that if the world won the war, we wouldn't have trannies teaching five year-olds about anal sex and transexuals, and we wouldn't have LGBT parades.
At least we would be free of that cancer

Hitler did win, his ideology lives on in all foids
main-qimg-9f89a28ac20e8d5a93b1cb1f91d46a2d-pjlq

Least white worshipping ethnic foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back