Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We breed new dog breeds like there's no tomorrow... why cant we do the same with humans?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
The only way i can see it going in a wrong direction is if we breed humans actually lile we breed dogs... you know making human versions of chihuahuas and pugs, but that would clearly be termilnally illicit... as it should.

But i definitely mean it. We dont we do it? Just cause some G-boys in the 30s and 40s actually thought it was good too? Hitler like cake too, why dont we ban cake?! Its moronic.

Havent this people seen the dysgenic mess that is going around the streets lately?! Drug addicts, neurotics, lunatics, disabled, and just around people with bodies and minds you wouldnt wish on your worst enemy?!

The main problem, i think, is the concept that the "voice of the people" (AKA democracy) should be the end all be all of everything when, in fact, it shouldnt even be considered.

Just to scratch the surface, if you had a public vote to decide if public fountains should remain pumping water or be switched up to coca cola/mountain dew/wtvtf, you already know how that would turn out... disastrous.

For the sake of future generations, we need eugenics.

Cucked society would make exceptions for ugly foids so it's pointless.

Cucked society would make exceptions for ugly foids so it's pointless.
The only real problem that i see with the concept of eugenics is that there would always be exceptions-for-me-not-for-thee mentality going on. Rich people, politicians, ugly women (maybe as you said)...

Because with eugenics all of human problems would be gone and (((they))) can no longer feed off of our suffering, they want human population to be dysgenic and """diverse""" so the subhumans at the bottom suffer their whole life from jealously and inferiority
I dont think they need court jesters as much as you're implying...

Because with eugenics all of human problems would be gone and (((they))) can no longer feed off of our suffering, they want human population to be dysgenic and """diverse""" so the subhumans at the bottom suffer their whole life from jealously and inferiority