Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you wish for zombie apocalypse?

Do you wish for zombie apocalypse?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Rotter

Rotter

Greycel
Personally I don't, normies are enough to deal with in their regular state, when reduced to base instincts they would be even more vicious. Apocalypse would mean an end to soyciety but also every man for himself, which turns into violent anarchy very quick. Due to my small frame and mental disorders, I doubt I would last more than a few days :fuk:

Would you want this sort of scenario to happen? Do you think you would survive? :society:

They would get slashed out by the military, bunch of unarmed corpses ain't gonna make society collapse

I've always wanted to live in The Last of Us universe. Despite the post-apocalyptic scenario, it was a beautiful world.

I have always dreamed about Zombie Apocalipsis, I had always thought about black up plan and what to do when shits goes down

Personally I don't, normies are enough to deal with in their regular state, when reduced to base instincts they would be even more vicious. Apocalypse would mean an end to soyciety but also every man for himself, which turns into violent anarchy very quick. Due to my small frame and mental disorders, I doubt I would last more than a few days :fuk:

Would you want this sort of scenario to happen? Do you think you would survive? :society:
i rather live in a zombie apocalypse so i can live in the woods to hide from zombies

I wish for rapture

I would do anything for the chance of living in zombie apocalypse.

Yes if the Chads , Normies and Foids are infected

I’d honestly much rather the world end by nuclear holocaust, rogue AI, or genocidal aliens

Do you have survalist skills?
well yes i spend my time outside and really good at killing animals and i have water straws i could probably last up to 6 years before getting cut down myself by zombies if i dont join some cult or some gang of survivors i would die so mabe it depends.

Not a huge fan of zombies.
JFL though at least I am used to the isolation that a national apocalypse would bring.
It would be nice to have an outlet for my rage.

The zombie apocalypse is already happening in some form with deformed, retarded, and often violent shitskins overrunning white countries

No because then i run the risk of becoming a zombie tbh i would imagine you would definetly have some level of conciousness

No because then i run the risk of becoming a zombie tbh i would imagine you would definetly have some level of conciousness
this is what im concerned about also, never began for zombiecels

Only so I can kidnap a zombie foid and make her into my sex slave
D92d4362effefb7e6d0d5b0eb8d74537

Imagine having her tied up on your bed for you to do whatever you want with :feelstastyman:

Sounds comfy. I’m gonna die.

yeah, i would probabily die in the firsts months but the chaos would be entertaining