Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you wear the incel label as a badge of honour?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33716
  • Start date

Do you find honour in inceldom?

• Yes

• No

• Ambivalent

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 33716

Deleted member 33716

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
-
As per title.

Do you think incel > normie?

Online I do but not in real life.

Neither no or yes, have no feelings towards being an incel apart from misery. Although most of my misery stems from the blackpill and racepill.

Online I do but not in real life.
I'm interested in how you reconcile that though?
Neither no or yes, have no feelings towards being an incel apart from misery. Although most of my misery stems from the blackpill and racepill.
Mmm. If it's causing you misery, is it better to drop it?

Being incel is not something to be proud of tbh.

Not really an achievement is it.

Normies can dark triad maxxx and slay, but it's beyond over for incels.

No way, I didn't choose to be like this. Why would anyone want to be an incel? It's the most cruel fate

Not in real life. Although I don't care much if someone figures im an incel online.

I'm interested in how you reconcile that though?

In real life there would be negative consequences. It is sort of like a gay coming out of the closet in a homophobic society. I might be more free to espouse my inceldom in a more blackpilled society.

Online no one knows who I am and I can be free to be who I am.

In real life there would be negative consequences. It is sort of like a gay coming out of the closet in a homophobic society. I might be more free to espouse my inceldom in a more blackpilled society.

Online no one knows who I am and I can be free to be who I am.
Closeted cel theory. I know the feels.

I want to have the life of a normie but still be blackpilled. -> Ambivalent

Keep the data coming votercels.

No... But I get relief for not being a cuck

Ambivalent brocel. It's nothing to be "proud of" as such, it's not an achievement. At the same time though, it's not a personal failing of mine, so there is no shame. Inceldom wasn't my fault. It just is what it is.

Ambivalent brocel. It's nothing to be "proud of" as such, it's not an achievement. At the same time though, it's not a personal failing of mine, so there is no shame. Inceldom wasn't my fault. It just is what it is.
Cards dealt by the house, so to speak.
It's how we play our hands, or not.

Cards dealt by the house, so to speak.
It's how we play our hands, or not.
Exactly, don't get me wrong...I hate that life has turned out this way but...I've made my peace with it as best I can.

no tbh, if I ever admitted to being one irl I'd be just seen as a terrorist
not to mention the amount of misery the label itself brings you

Better incel than cuck

this basically

Funny that you ask this question. What are you getting at exactly?

Btw, I answered yes.
The question came up in another thread, got me curious. Want to understand people's mindset. No deeper meaning.

Bump for data.