Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you want to inform your ugly friends IRL about PSL and blackpill?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
I really want to get them to open their eyes to the absolute reality.Those pathetic bastards just get lied and cucked by foids over and over again.
Bring them to be one of us, just imagine you walk down the street in your suburban and hear some dudes discussing about hypergamy.
It's a truly liberating experience and will trigger the world wide incel revolution.

I have no friends

Implying i have friends

all my "friends" mog me brutally

i've tried to slowly and subtlety blackpill my friends for years now, even though they'll agree with most of what i say they don't change. It's hard to break the programming.

IRL friends? What does IRL stand for?
Internet Reachable Lot?
Most of who I consider "friends" online are too busy screwing themselves over by chasing over girls that I keep warning them will lead to despair.
2 I know that were happy not knowing they were incels now loathe their existence after learning what they are after chasing those that don't want them. I'm not old, but I've had enough experience to know where things lead when it comes to this shit. But nope. Don't listen to me and then find out the hard way.
If IRL means something else, it doesn't apply to me.

I have informed them.
They think we should just learn to live alone and not worry about being virgins

I've tried.The autistic ones keep coping and get rejected and mocked for shooting severely out of their league

The non autistic ones listen and mostly agree.

I've tried.The autistic ones keep coping and get rejected and mocked for shooting severely out of their league

The non autistic ones listen and mostly agree.

THEY'RE PATHETIC AND SOME ARE BEYOND SAVING.

Some are definitely not ready for it.

I have a 4,5/10 long-faced friend who thinks he's gl. He always tells me "it's not about looks, because if it were, I'd be getting girls, because I'm gl" and then I hold myself not to spout the blackpill at him and prove that he's ugly.

i dont have any frenz except for all of u on this forum

I have a 4,5/10 long-faced friend who thinks he's gl. He always tells me "it's not about looks, because if it were, I'd be getting girls, because I'm gl" and then I hold myself not to spout the blackpill at him and prove that he's ugly.
every single bluepill man consistently rates himself at least 2 points higher than he actually is

THEY'RE PATHETIC AND SOME ARE BEYOND SAVING.
Legit talked to one 2 mins ago.
Guys still fucking with him,saying they they found him a hot gf and he keeps falling for it because he's a turbo retard coper.

Holy shit , this thread made it to r/queertears

I have 0 friends but I don't recommend trying to blackpill normies.

Bad idea.

I really want to get them to open their eyes to the absolute reality.Those pathetic bastards just get lied and cucked by foids over and over again.
Bring them to be one of us, just imagine you walk down the street in your suburban and hear some dudes discussing about hypergamy.
It's a truly liberating experience and will trigger the world wide incel revolution.
I try to blackpill my one friend who doesn’t actually have a girlfriend. I told him he should become an incel like me. He’s like 6 ft 3, but has an ogre face and is weaker than me. I got him to admit certain aspects of the blackpill, and hopefully he will abandon all semblance of blue pill before long.

I try to blackpill my one friend who doesn’t actually have a girlfriend. I told him he should become an incel like me. He’s like 6 ft 3, but has an ogre face and is weaker than me. I got him to admit certain aspects of the blackpill, and hopefully he will abandon all semblance of blue pill before long.

At least he has the height.Don't let him wast his potential.
Tell him to looksmaxx and gamemaxx before introduce him here if it doesn't work , we have seen many fakecels waste their time with us on this forum,

At least he has the height.Don't let him wast his potential.
Tell him to looksmaxx and gamemaxx before introduce him here if it doesn't work , we have seen many fakecels waste their time with us on this forum,
Yea, at least he doesn’t look like a little boy like I do. He went on a date recently with a pretty hot girl. However, I don’t think it went well, despite him already scheduling another date, because she is a drug addict and has nothing in common with him. He already knows I use this site. I’m pretty open to everyone, except my family, about being an incel.

at 6'3, assuming his frame fits his height, he can still salvage his life. Don't have a crab mentality.

Ill sometimes say the most bare bones things to them about how another guy is more successful than us and i just say shit like "hes better looking than us and extroverted" theyll immediately agree but never acknowledge that theres no catch and any further questions dont matter.

I have informed them.
They think we should just learn to live alone and not worry about being virgins
They must be cucks. After I blackpilled my friends they started hating western whores.

Don't tell him he's ugly, only tell him he's not a chad and these days only chads get to fuck holes.

Last edited: