Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you want normie tier guys who are khhv on here?

?

• Total voters
opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
i think its no secret there are normie tier dudes on here looks wise and socially but who just happen to be khhv. theyre also in their early 20s or teenagers (18-19) and will likely see ascension happen. most hover around ltn area but i personally know a mtn who posts here

whats the community consensus about this

should they be here given they are technically incel?

Yes it's so much fun when failed normies can't take it and try to humble brag and one up everyone else here.

how do they humble brag?
They'll complain how they have it so bad while slipping in some anecdote about how they've actually had a real shot multiple times, or how they are 6 foot 1 and still get mogged or something. Mentalcel only goes so far G.

They'll complain how they have it so bad while slipping in some anecdote about how they've actually had a real shot multiple times, or how they are 6 foot 1 and still get mogged or something. Mentalcel only goes so far G.
So you believe mentalcels are fakecels?

If they're non-NT they should be allowed here

I think everyone who wants romantic sex but is unable to get it should be allowed here. The only cases where I am unsure are where it's just external factors. For example, someone looks like Chad but his parents badly want him to become priest and brutally enforce celibacy. This person would technically also be an incel but has a completely different set of problems than us.

i think its no secret there are normie tier dudes on here looks wise and socially but who just happen to be khhv. theyre also in their early 20s or teenagers (18-19) and will likely see ascension happen. most hover around ltn area but i personally know a mtn who posts here

whats the community consensus about this

should they be here given they are technically incel?
Age is a big thing. 18-19.... fuck no. Like, an 18 yo that suddenly loses their V tomorrow is probably above-average these days in many countries.

No, only sub5s should be allowed to post on incel forums.

Yes. Understand that if you are an adult khhv, you are not a normie. You might have normie tier looks, but are probably a sperg. As we know, an autistic man cannot be considered a normie. All normies have had gfs in school. Every single one. If they didn’t, they are not a normie and are a social outcast in most cases.

Yes, hypergamy is only getting worse and it won't be long until foids start finding most normies unattractive and unmasculine.

Yes. Understand that if you are an adult khhv, you are not a normie. You might have normie tier looks, but are probably a sperg. As we know, an autistic man cannot be considered a normie. All normies have had gfs in school. Every single one. If they didn’t, they are not a normie and are a social outcast in most cases.
Yes, hypergamy is only getting worse and it won't be long until foids start finding most normies unattractive and unmasculine.