Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you want autistic gf?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I hate females in generel, but autistic low inhib females are even worse. All autistic females I've known were obnoxious af. Coming from an Aspcel. They rejected me too.
Want cute witch with normal understanding brain Anatomy.

Can they be non-thots at all?

are you a westerner?

Is Merula autistic?

yes bro, too bad they dont want me

I'm Europeancel. Why do you ask? Like, how does it even matter?

Could be the most powerful witch be an autist?
Because western mental health has different standards for diagnosis someone as autistic

all women are the same

women cant have autism

Hmm I think she could be, but like in other ways.
No idea tbh. :feelstrash:
What the hell. You belong in a dustbin. My waifu is definitely not austistic OK!
Because western mental health has different standards for diagnosis someone as autistic
I've read that some users here even want to have an autistic girlfriend. I can't understand.

yes where can i find one

All foids deserve death and eternal suffering! I no longer desire the vile creature known as the femoids

Then is there really a difference?
They live in their own world and, instead of men, they live it out. Slut world.
All foids deserve death and eternal suffering! I no longer desire the vile creature known as the femoids
Want to put a Crucio spell on 3D womehn. Unfortunately I'm a Muggle.

I dont know tbh i want my nt match but dont really want a too normie gf either

I don't not want an autistic gf, if she's pretty and isn't a vegetable then that's good

Is merula autistic?

Females cannot be autistic.

I knew a dude in college who dating an autistic foid. She was constantly spamming him and required constant attention.

Even if it was a 10/10 foid (though exaggeration) I would be miserable if I had to give up all my attention to a foid.

They're usually ugly, and if not high functioning then very annoying. Finding a decent one would be like finding golden unicorn.

Sure, why not.

I knew a dude in college who dating an autistic foid. She was constantly spamming him and required constant attention.

Even if it was a 10/10 foid (though exaggeration) I would be miserable if I had to give up all my attention to a foid.
This wouldn't bother me at all tbh, I'm pretty clingy too, but I find it interesting that we both had similar experiences. All the autistic girls I knew were extremely clingy and obsessive, to the point it became unbearable for their partner.

No. I want a normal female

Autistic femoids = teehee chads looking in my direction time to do my happy retarded handflaps to grab his attention

I would actually prefer an autistic gf, especially one of the childish ones.

i wouldnt mind getting virgin autistic and slim gf, even 3-4/10