Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want a long term relationship or short term relationship

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Personally I want a short term relationship LTRs aren't worth it anymore it turns into you being a betabux in a deadbedroom situation and if you're not getting married then it's a waste of term and marriage is cucked

Used to. Then I realized Foids are shit. They learn to go beyond looks after being used up and abused. They all act like they are doing you a favor by them giving you time to talk to them, they’re arrogant and brainless sheep.:feelsjuice:

You’ll end up getting cheated on either way.

I just want to pump and dump

Short term , might want long term once I’m 30+

I want to be sane

Your race determines what you can obtain...Simple.

A tall Castizo, for example, can have a petite hole on his sexual string for about four months, shortly after tossing his long-term girlfriend. He can then return to his ex within a few days of the breakup.

None of them love is an illusion
Only one night stands and hookups:feelzez:

I am incapable of loving a foid now :feelscry:

what is the point in ltrs if you aint gonna marry or kids with them
ur buying pleasure with years of time

Ideally a monogamous relationship but in reality I know I'd likely get cheated on and screwed over. I'd rather just pump and dump if I had the chance and save myself the pain of getting attached and hurt in the end. Having Avoidant personality is a bitch like that.

Long term relationship with a beautiful kitsune girl is the only way.