Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you try to put any effort into your looks?

I like to cope with cool shoes every once in a while but that's about it
Gymmaxxing, lowbodyfatmaxxing, wearing business casual clothes everywhere except the gym,

But my hair is deliberately unkempt so it looks like I'm not trying, like I just crawled out of bed after a wild night out.

Doesn't work (z-e-r-o eye contact from foids) but everything I do/don't do is useful in some other way so I keep doing it.
It's over if you think a woman looking at you is an ioi. That isn't even step 0

Back from jogging

That's a shit goal. The real matter of sexuality is attraction, not some social construct of a relationship. Primary desire should be getting a girl to be attracted to you, not a "girlfriend", whatever that means

that's what I mean

this is why I'm alphamaxxing right now

Looksmatch doesn't exist without plastic surgeries.

Yes. Not to look "attractive", per se, but I try to look like a mentally stable person with his life put together.

i try to look decent, at least for my work

I've looksmaxxed to the absolute limit and it still hasn't been enough to attract a molecule of female attention

Only when i go out somewhere aka never, otherwise i don't care.
JFL who's necroing posts

I am currently surgerymaxxing and growing my hair long

I gained 60 lbs and became a fatcel.

I mean men dont really have to many options in terms of what they can do with their looks women like it that way because it lets them see who is really genetically gifted. Women can hide their shortcomings millions of ways and still some of them are ugly HOW

I eat reasonably healthily, take research supported supplements, remain reasonably hygienic, I'm working on getting fashionable (haircut and clothing), I exfoliate my skin, I'm mewing, I'm getting a palate expander and braces soon, I chew gum to try and hypertrophy the jaw muscles, I go to the gym regularly and I'm even thinking of injecting testosterone because my cucked doctor won't give me any. And it's ALL FUCKING COPE. Just a coping mechanism until I can get my zygo implants, blepharoplasty and maybe even a jaw implant.