Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think you’re non NT due to genes or environment?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Title

I’ve never been diagnosed with any form of autism but I’ve always been an outcast from childhood on. Years of isolation and bullying has deprived me of any ability of proper social interaction. I’ll never be a normal NT person in my life.

It was genetic. My younger half-cousin seems to have Sensory Processing Disorder(SPD).

Both I think. Abuse at home and constant feel of inferiority at school made me high inhib socially retard. I noticed I'm much more relaxed and less awkward around guys who dont MOG me much, I was surprised how normal I act and felt around them.

Title

I’ve never been diagnosed with any form of autism but I’ve always been an outcast from childhood on. Years of isolation and bullying has deprived me of any ability of proper social interaction. I’ll never be a normal NT person in my life.
Negative feedback due to poor bones at teenhood.

People often remembered me because I was incredible low inhib and NT at young age.

My foid cousins, foid neighbors, teachers and my mom friends remembered be because I used to stick to their chests or legs.

But when I was older that shit was gone.

Last edited:
Environnement
I live in a shithole and i don't have the motivation to be socially with this subhumans around me. I think if i was in the west, i would be NT.

Genes. My parents were both 41 when they had me.

I was attractive as a child and I had no social problems. I was maybe a bit spergy but it was considered cute and quirky.
It's only with ugliness (mouth breathing my face to shit) that my personality suddenly became a social obstacle.
So non-NT problems are probably amplified by ugliness. Handsome non-NT's are seen as broken souls to be fixed.

Probably more environment. My mom cockblocked me a lot from dating white trash foids that were into me. My dad also thought girls I brought around were trying to set him up because he was schizo. And then there's my mom telling me I'll be a loser my whole life like my dad destroying what self esteem I had. I could go on for ages. Yeah, no amount of shitty genetics could be worse than the fucked up parents I had